Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Where Can One Buy A Nikon Rimfire 4x32 Scope

TAG "IACBE" week from 28/02 to 06/03 ... May they help

Good day girls:)

two months have passed already since the beginning of the "program" and are literally flew! Do you believe that I have not used all that is in the back of drawers? : D But the alternation
I'm running a bit 'of samples, which is already something ^ ^

combinations are only four this week because my allergy season has started and I spent half the time to blow my nose and wipe my eyes -_-'', but I liked everything very ^ _ ^ Unfortunately, the lighting conditions were very bad and this has translated into shades and altered colors, I'm sorry for yourself because the colors were bright and intense: (

Monday 28: Smoky in the morning??


FACE
corrector 3D Lifting Kiko
Light Neutral fund mineral blush MWW4U
Spicy Deborah
powder matte MWW4U

EYES
- Base Too Faced Eyeshadow
- 173 eyeshadow Kiko (a beautiful smoky gray) over the entire eyelid like "Smoky Eyes
- 151 Kiko eyeshadow (purple glitter) in the internal
- 130 Kiko eyeshadow (beige matt super versatile, attention is addictive: P) under the archway and to soften the edges of the gray
- smart pencil 100 of Kiko (a fine gray taupe, no glitter, and writes quite well in the internal rhyme, does not get fixed I with eyeshadow 173)
- Luxurious Lashes mascara Kiko
- eyebrow pencil for the 05 Madina

LIPS lipstick lip balm
smart 11 Kiko

few notes ...
Monday morning the weather was very gray and I had to come out on an errand to the bank: /
I just saw a video of Pixiwoo and tried to imitate (that big word xD) technique using the gray and purple (instead of black and gray)
In combination: purple sweater and earrings

Wednesday 2: Inspired by Jale on "Bellydance & Makeup "
FACE
mineral Neutral Fund - Light Buff'd (champion finished!)

EYES
- Creamy eyeshadow Cosmetics Snow as a basis for the entire eyelid
- Grass eyeshadow palette intense over the whole eyelid
- Thrill of the palette and eye shadow Aquarius intense in the fold (taken together)
- Snob eyeshadow palette Distinguished as illuminating
- LLSE Kiko 17 (dark blue) in the internal rhyme and then fixed with Shock Ink and eye shadows (the dark), taken together, slightly hazy outside
- Vibrant black pencil of Kiko in the internal rhyme than
- Luxurious Lashes mascara black Kiko
- eyebrow pencil 02 of Essence

LIPS
Red Lipstick 108 Emotion Kiko

few notes ...
I'm very very beautiful makeup of Jale! If you have not already done so visit his blog: http://bellydanceemakeup.blogspot.com/
just a pity that the colors of my photos are so faded, the fat seems like a very intense orange: S I was come so well, sniff: (
In combination: nothing XD He played the postman and I had to get off the ride!

Friday 4: Madina style

FACE
- background Vichy Dermablend
- Matte buffered powder all over her face to fix
- blush pink Madina (bivalve 07)

EYES
- Base Too Faced
- Madina eyeshadow (02 bibalva, clear matte brown) over the entire eyelid and under the arch
- eyeshadow Madina bivalve 06 (dupe of MAC's Cranberry ) only in the crease
- True Volume mascara plum Madina (code 12508)
- pencil Madina brown / burgundy (K45, you've seen here ), only to outside 'attaching eyelashes to cover the damage done with the mascara xD
- Vibrant black pencil Kiko

LIPS
Kiko Double Touch 07

few notes ...
Lately the fund Vichy makes me despair because "you see" I own the fund on the face, maybe I applied too or maybe I'm getting used to seeing me more "natural."
Moreover, when temperatures were raised to some degree, even if it is still cold, lasts very low, a few hours time (two / three) and I find myself facing the greasy ... I assure you that the effect is really ugly: S
As for the plum color mascara on the lashes you see enough, but I do not like the brush, I paste the eyelashes with each other and can distribute the product well ...

Sunday 6: Remember the 80's

FACE
- provision of Lily Lolo Mineral Candy Cane + a bit of eye shadow of Snow White Bunny
- blush Mandarin Fizz Kiko (02 Waterblush the new collection Kaleidoscopic)
- Bright Eyes as a concealer and Elemental Beauty eyeshadow base

EYES
- Kit eyebrows Elf Studio
- Kiko Unforgettable mascara (not you notice how it was applied because I'm clumsy, but it really makes a nice effect! The Luxurious Lashes was trashed, was open for a long and almost finished, now applicable product old and dry: P)
- industrial quantities of minerals eyeshadow: lilac (wet) on palpera mobile, white with pale pink under the arch (I have not seen since Ripas with Vanilla Shimmer Lily Lolo), fold in a magenta (which did not apply in any way, then I reinforced with Moonlight Lily Lolo, yet nothing, there's even a turquoise Kiko to disguise any flaws in eh eh)
- LLSE 09 in the internal rhyme (I love the matching lilac / turquoise)

LIPS
lip balm argan Provencal
lipstick smart Kiko 79 (orange / coral frost)

few notes ...
The mix of colors on the purple and blue reminds me of a bathing suit that my mother wore in the early 80s, hence the name xD
in combination: to stay on the subject was wearing a purple blouse and a sweater teal + earrings with shades of teal

ps. Sunday, 6 was put into operation a new stretch of underground in Turin who is now the terminus as my place of work * _ * Anyone who is car-free and working away from home can imagine what joy it is to save one hour trip day! * _ * So I will have a few more minutes to spend with my experiments cosmetics, I am considering enrichment of this photo tag: D

A big kiss,

0 comments:

Post a Comment