Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Pokemon Gold Rom Cheats Evolve Pokemon By Trading

by Essence!

Hello girls!
Yesterday I celebrated my name day with your loved ones soon and I'll show you pictures of the many things that I have been given away, but nothing truccoso!
Today I want to tell you about a lip pencil to Essence, bought months ago (I think between November and December), during my first visit to a center OVS.
The pencil in question is this:
Technical Review:
It of a normal wooden pencil for the lips, of medium height. The coloring is number 07 (Cute Pink). Unfortunately I do not remember the price of this product having bought months ago, the pencil still has a weight of 1 gram and has a duration of 36 months of opening.

Personal opinion: This pencil
I like so much! I use it not only for the lip, but applies on all lips and I really hard a lot (if not with me my boy XD). I usually do not use lipstick because I find that last too little and I always pass it with this pencil but I do not happen, perhaps because it is not a lipstick! I use almost every time I go out, I colored the lips of a beautiful pink, is suitable for both day and evening.

Application:
This is a beautiful light pink that colors your lips with a few simple steps.

INCI: (Click image to enlarge)
I must be honest, before starting to fill in the form of ingredients, I was quite skeptical about the outcome. I thought there were billions of red and yellow balls, and instead I was pleasantly surprised incidence analysis of this product. As you can see, there are 14 green dots double, a green ball and 3 yellow dots! I always say that they are not an expert regarding the incidence, but I think this is really good! I am really glad to have found this fact so I will continue to use it with even more love =)

Final Thoughts:
I love this product, I recommend really!

0 comments:

Post a Comment