Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hotpoint Aquarius Prewash Flashing

Review Body Cream By Forsan

Hi girls,
After the review of ' Castor oil Forsan,
here I am again to review the Cream Face Body always Forsan. Here it
I've bought Auchan and costs about € 5
Features:
-cream delicately scented, moisturizing, anti-aging, rich in Aloe Vera. Nourishing face and body, it absorbs easily and leaves the skin toned and smooth
Ownership:
-With regular use, the revitalizing Aloe Vera restores the skin a silky and caressing
-L 'aloe vera exerts a protective action against the weather and exposure to wind, cold, light, sun, salt water or chlorine.
How to use:
-Face: for the day, a perfect base for makeup. At night, helps keep skin toned.
Body: After a bath or shower to keep skin smooth and supple, apply a gentle massage until completely absorbed.

INCI

AQUA
PEG-100 wetting
Glyceryl Stearate emollient / emulsifier
ALOE BARBADENSIS         emolliente
ETHYLHEXYL COCOATE
PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL
CETEARYL ALCOHOL        emolliente / emulsionante / stabilizzante emulsioni / opacizzante / viscosizzante
DIMETHICONOL        antischiuma / emolliente
IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA        conservante
PHENOXYETHANOL         conservante
SODIUM DEHYDROACETAT E preservative
PROPYLENE GLYCOL ; umettante / solvent
Ethylparaben preservative
methylparaben preservative
Propylparaben preservative
GLYCINE SOJA vegetale / emollient
BHA antioxidant
BHT antioxidant
PARFUM

(2 green bold dots, a normal green dot, the same applies to the reds and yellows)
What do you think:
What do you think? ?? a disappointment this cream ... I should have been come the doubt when I paid so little!!
I must say that has made my skin smoother, but probably because I usually just use the face creams. I used about two weeks and after seeing the incidence prefer not to use it. Honestly, I understand very little of accidents, but also inexperienced in the subject as I understand it's not a cream or natural EcoBio!! Bocciatissima!
also found when the coated my skin a little sticky, I could not tell what was still due ... We are upset because these companies say they are natural, then they are not at all: (

Have you ever tried this cream? Ch do you think?
Hugs:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment