Thursday, March 3, 2011

How Underweight Is A Bmi Of 16.7

Evening Makeup =)

Good morning girls:)
Today I propose a new makeup, this time by night, you can also use for the day Women's Day: P

start: After applying the eye base, I applied to the eyelid and under the lower lashes with the white pencil Wjcon.


After I applied the matte white eye shadow palette of 100 colors of Elf, you can of course use any matt white


Then, in the crease of the eye, I applied a black matt, always 100 colors in the palette of Elf, by making a small tail at the end

Then I applied the cream eyeliner and black mascara Elf Color Trend (Avon)


And here's the final result:)
It 's a very simple but in my makeup effect! As soon as I arrive the tripod for the camera I'll be able to turn the video on other makeup!
I hope you enjoyed this makeup, because of the attention you soon !!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment