Thursday, March 3, 2011

How Much Green Tea To Increase Cervical Mucus

Maxi purchase the essence !!!!!!!!!!

ragazzeeeeeeee Hello !!!!!
Yesterday I went to OVS in Fuorigrotta finally a serious stand with all the things I needed ^ _ ^
Although there because I was wet all began to rain heavily ...
Here are my purchases from yesterday (except for Dryer, mascara, lip pencil, base coat and 6 in a file that I bought last time in Giugliano )!!!!!
Today the weather is really bad and the light does not allow good results to the camera, I hope you can see the things I bought!
you make a list of things that I have taken:
cleansing towelettes * Hello Kitty * Spot
fighting duo
* Antispot toner powder
Stampy * Nail art set (s finalmenteeeee 'I found it!)
* Other designs for the September Stampy
* Corrector 3 in 1 (I finally found this too!)
* Lip gloss & volume
* Two nail stickers (on the packaging says that you use on your toes, but I use them to your hands;))

addition, there also list the things I had already purchased
Lima * 6 in 1
* Nail Art Express drops
* Nail art Protecting base coat
* Dotter
* Lipliner
Mascara * All Eyes on me!
NB.Non all the products were on sale!
And you who have taken up to??
soon ciauuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girls !!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment