Friday, March 4, 2011

Kates Playground Free Stream2010

New Tag: 50 questions about my life ^ _ ^

girls I'm back with a new tag, now in the mood: PHO found this tag on a new blog, that blog Fiorellina , hello darling =)

01 - you think you're beautiful / or?
It
02 - you think you're cute / or?

I think so, but only with people I know for a long time!
03 - you think you're smart?
It
04 - you think you handle it with the opposite sex?
Not at all, I am very shy!
05 - your astrological sign?
Virgin
06 - sun or rain?
Sun, of course!
07 - favorite season?
Spring, because I love the smell in the air that feels!
08 - black or white chocolate?
Black but in the sense dark!
09 - easier to laugh or cry?
Well, I do not know, depends on how you take life!
10 - reads the sentence of a film (I would write)
"Never let anyone that you can not do anything. If you have a dream you must protect it. When people do not can do anything they tell you who do not know. If you want something, go and Pursue. " The Pursuit of Happyness '
NB.COPIO THIS SENTENCE FOR FLOWERS, FOR' THE LOVE TOO ^ _ ^
11 - what are you doing?
I am responding to the quiz and listening to the tv =)
12 - in the dress you care?
Lately I care more
13 - how many times you brush your teeth?
Morning and evening
14 - you get angry easily?
ahahhahaha you!
15 - you have a vice?
Yes, eating. I do not like the vegetables except the lettuce and even eggplant, oil, etc. things
16 - a behavior that bothers you?
Envy and falsehood
17 - you are superstitious or
enough
18 - person who never stop to see?
My boyfriend
19 - Have you ever been in love and / or
Yes, of course
20 - believe in love?
It
21 - failed because your last serious relationship?
for his selfishness and his neglect that led me to know my current amour:)
22 - Have you ever had your heart broken?
Several times
23 - Have you ever broken my heart to someone?
Surely
24 - you're in love or your best friend?
It
25 - Have you ever loved someone without telling him?
Yes, but I was 12 years old)
26 - you're afraid to commit yourself seriously?
No, absolutely not wait to get married!
27 - have had more than 5 serious relationships in your life?
No, only two
28 - you're missing someone now?
Yes ..
29 - are you happy?
enough
30 - you're eating something?
No sigh: (I have a little bit hungry but I do not have absolutely gobble!
31 - do you like someone?
Yes, of course my boyfriend
32 - the best day?
April 30, 2008 when I met my love
33 - the worst day?
in November 2006 when I lost my grandmother (
34 - the best year?
2008
35 - already celebrated your birthday?
No, I will celebrate in September:)
36 - without dieting?
We've tried many times, but this time I mean it!
37 - the small hours?
Yes, I once had a pajama party with my best friends and we were up at 5 am to see the saga of "Final Destination" movies and other demented!
38 - camping?
I would never do!
39 - Have you ever left or condition?
Yes, unfortunately!
40 - you hugged someone?
Sure!
41 - you've done something you regret / or?
Yes, I have given my friendship a snake for 13 years boo: S
42 - have suffered another person?
Yes ...
43 - you traveled abroad?
only trip to five years in high school we went to Greece
44 - the last person you hugged?
My amorrrrre!
45 - the last person you called?
Always my love!
46 - the last person with whom you cried?
E 'happened so many years ago that I no longer remember!
47 - your favorite word?
I have no one in particular
48 - there is life after death?
I hope so!
49 - the body part that you prefer?

Eyes!
50 - what do you fight to the death?
For people who I want more:)

I hope you enjoyed! A kiss prossimaaaaaa

0 comments:

Post a Comment