Monday, March 14, 2011

Pension For Navy E-6 With 20 Years

Forget It! 3 in 1 Concealer By Essence! Order just arrived yuuuuuuuppiiii

Hello girls,
I know it's been a while that I do not write but I do not like to buy products and review them immediately, because it would give only a rough review, so I prefer to test them for good at least a couple of weeks and then tell you what I think.
Before we begin, I would say to my dear readers to visit the Naples Board of OVS Fuorigrotta that is provided, contrary to what Giugliano in Portsmouth and, in fact I've found things I was looking for just Fuorigrotta.
So, this is a product of my big purchase the essence.
How would you describe the Essence at:
A perfect combination of colors. use it to cover skin imperfections, neutralize redness and lighten dark circles. pink to dark circles, green and beige for arrossature for imperfections.
Review Technique:
The packaging is very simple, a circle that pops up. The markers are arranged in three equal spaces, but runs the risk of mix them because of too close an area to another. It 'a trio of markers easy to carry in your bag, but I do not like the fact that Essence on stands, can be easily opened by all, making it all unfortunately unhygienic.
Honestly, I do not remember if this product costs € 2.99 or € 2.29, the trio contains 3.5 grams of the product and has a duration of 18 months from opening.

Review Staff:
This product is too overrated. I used it a few times these markers, but apart from the brown, I did not like. Yes, the product has a budget price, it is convenient to use blah, blah, blah and do not understand how it can be so deified. I understand that each of us has a different skin on the other, but I read several reviews and I found there are only hurt myself. Before you buy, though, I had read some reviews that extolled so much product and then I said "with that price, why not?" and so the damage was done XD

Application: For
As regards the three markers used, here is a swatch

The correction green find it too light and not homogeneous (it says so XD) to the skin. The spelling pink I do not know how I could use it and is also a little unclear to me, and lastly, the correction brown is what I used most. I apply around the eyes to cover the specks in the eyes, but a little too hard for me.

Inci:
Unfortunately not reinvent the wheel if I tell you that often budget price does not equal good product. We also place a photo of the analysis of the ingredients, I do not mean a lot of accidents, but these red dots (and especially the paraffin) are not proud of the natural !!!!( click image to enlarge)
Yes, there are 6 double green dots although starting from the middle of the list. I've never been a fixed or EcoBio with natural things, but I do not think this is acceptable incidence, especially if we put these products on the pimples and around the eyes.


Final Thoughts:
There will buy this product, and also around the same essence, there are better and more efficient!

0 comments:

Post a Comment