Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Desmume Emulator Is Lagging

cumulative order

Hello girls, I wanted to communicate that are going on cumulative orders for products Wjcon which I reviewed last week in this post.
I advise you to check out the facebook page, just type " cumulative order Wjcon" (there are two, but what did I tell you the privacy you need to ask why the friendship!) And you will find all the information. The girl who runs everything is very nice and helpful, then commodity prices are equal to those of the site and the shop, so there is no attempt to scam on his part. The products I think are really good for the cost they have, unfortunately in Italy there are only 5 stores Wjcon why these orders are really a godsend for those who have past!

A salutone, see you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment