Tuesday, March 8, 2011

How To Sew Boat Seats

Review Castor Oil By Forsan

girls I'm back again,
today I would like to talk about a product that will surely already know, or castor oil. Later there will also speak face cream body, always forsan.Ecco products, both purchased Auchan
start castor
This product I paid € 4.75, but I think you will find it even pharmacy, the important thing is that recess must have a unique ingredient: Ricinus Communis Oil, Castor Oil, of course!
It 's a strengthening hair and eyelashes, the product contains 100ml of oil and has a duration of 12 months.
Features:
This pure oil-sebum balancing is obtained by cold pressing of the castor seed sprouts.
Ownership:
-gives power and strength to the hair and makes them more luminous, soft and easy to comb
-Specific also for the care and reinfoltimento eyelashes.
How to use:
should be applied on the hair roots at least an hour before shampooing and every evening, using a soft brush, along the entire length of the lashes.
What do I think:
First of all, it smells really bad! Then, as an oil, I find it sticky and greasy (but go XD), I have used both for hair for eyelashes.
As for the hair, using it as a guideline, an hour before washing, but apply it only on my dry ends due to the plate and not the rest of the hair because I have enough fat My, I would not have already anointed the hair after shampooing the day! Not to apply balm on both areas where I had already put the oil, making sure not to anoint them too. I like the results I am getting, because I see that the tips do not break me more! Approved by the hair!
As for the lashes, I use it only if I put on mascara to exit. That is, I put the mascara to leave at home then I eye make-up remover and then apply the oil on the eyelashes with a brush that usually comes in sets of brushes, the result is a little oily in the morning but I feel my lashes very soft! Also approved for the eyelashes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment