Wednesday, March 2, 2011

When Does A Hernia Hurt

Fraulein for Free Shipping!

Good morning girls,
breaking news: free shipping for only one day in the Fraulein 8 March on the occasion of International Women's Day!
I remind you that the site is Fraulein http://www.fraulein38.com/
It 's a nice promotion, although they do shipping costs are usually already available on this site, but will take advantage to take two things that I would try for some time, namely the set of 12 enamel with applications for nail art at a price of € 11.50
E eyeliner pencils from the 5 at a cost of € 9.99

For the glaze, I have no idea how they have neither the writing effect, but for the eyeliner I saw the review by Wilma and I like them, but only in the colors pink and blue, the other would not know what to do, so we'll definitely buy them before!
You will benefit from this promotion?
Kiss, Lisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment