Friday, March 4, 2011

Milena Velba Collection Chest

TAG Blog: This or That?? ^ _ ^

Hello girls !!!!!!!
New Tag: This or that! I got it from blog MakeUp & Beauty,
I suggest you go there is very nice =)
Let the tag, here are my answers, so I know better;)

MAKE UP
* blush or bronzer: Blush
forever, the land use it only occasionally for contouring.
* lipgloss or lipstick Lipgloss
* mascara or eyeliner: Eyeliner life (preferably in cream elf hahaha) *
foundation or concealer: Foundation
* neutral or colored eye shadow: But both colors must be dark. *
pressed eye shadow or powder: Pressed !
* wipes or brushes: Brushes forever!

NAILS
* French or plain: Solid (but for the simple reason that I can not give me the French hihihihihi)

* long or short: Not too long otherwise I can not do anything and even the court, a middle, I'd say!
* acrylic or natural I've never done either pouring nor reconstruction, but to my 18th I put the fake nails and I found myself very badly, so natural!
* dark tones or bright colors: dark
Tinte + * matt or shimmer: Both, but definitely for the day Matt, for the evening you can sbrilluccicare a bit:)

BODY
* perfume or essence: Bouquet!
* lotion or body butter: Neither, just body cream! *
soap or shower gel:
* Lush bubble bath or other companies: I've never tried Lush (

FASHION
* jeans or overalls: suit if they are at home, when I go out jeans
* dress or skirt suit
* fancy striped or plaid: neither
* sandals or flip-flops: flip flops , but when they came out the hated! *
scarf or hat Neither but if I choose my favorite scarf
* small earrings or pendant: little ones for important occasions or when I tie my hair, hanging for the rest although in general use little earrings! *
necklace or bracelet: necklace
* heels or flat shoes: Heels for the evening, with a little wedge shoes or boots low for the day * s
Tival cowboy or riding: I do not like neither
* f ELPA or jacket: jacket
* bershka or h & m: I have not tried any of the two brands

HAIR
* curly or straight hair: wavy hair XD but if I choose! *
gathered in a bun or pony tail: Tail
* pins or small springs: hairpins
* gel or spray fixative: neither
* long or short: Long ,
* Side bangs or units: Unit, it is the practice (because it hides the scars on his forehead and that I must "esirpare" eyebrows rarely hihihi) and I'm fine
* pulled up or dissolved: Loose!

RANDOM *
storm or cold: Storm, fireplace, boyfriend, etc. .. I love to cuddle the usual romance:) *
summer or winter: Summer
* spring or fall: Spring
* chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate (even if you do not savor the last two months, a diet sigh: (-
* Coffee or tea: Coffee
* sweet or salty Salt
* love or money: Preferably both, but love always comes first!
* car or scooter: machine
*
Wine or beer: Neither , better water or Coke (which I do not drink when I'm on a diet!)

As you noted, not particularly love the accessories, are sober and are diet (I lost 4 pounds in 2 months)
I hope you enjoyed this tag, you also do it if you like
a kiss strong ciauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

0 comments:

Post a Comment