Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Controlador Philips Saa7130

Review & Swatches: Kaleidoscopic Optical Kiko Look

inaugurate March with the first post of the month dedicated to the new collection Kaleidoscopic Optical Kiko Look, now you come out of its ears, but I hope it can still be useful for those who do not have a store nearby or for those who are still in doubt about any product.
It 's a collection that immediately attracted me very much, I dropped to the ground with duo / blush or illuminating for the price (well € 13.90) and found them because they do not particularly original in color choices, and I avoided the brush eyeliner, that initially intrigued me, because already the morning after the release of the collection, that of order - used just half time - it was all mangy-__-

The Kaleidoscopic compromised seriously my good intentions and I made two large purchases
the same day (the next exit), before and after work, to the delight of orders ^ _ ^
Waterblush
Packs
swatches
Products blurred
continue to fade almost not seen

For the inexperienced, as the undersigned counsel to apply small amounts at a time and blend with just light touches. Given the aqueous formulation
more nuanced than the color will comply with your flesh almost to disappear (at least this is what I've noticed using it on me).

I ACQUIRED two-tone, 02 Mandarin Fizz and Sparkle Berry 04 (which contains tiny rhinestones, but are not noticed at all once stretched, it gives just a slight brightness to the face). I like to use them
on the cheeks "clean", but having different problemini redness, caricatures, etc. do not make the most of pimples above the bottom (the rule is that the blush in cream / liquid is applied over another product in cream / liquid and powder, right? But you know, rules are made to be disregarded;))


Price € 6.90 for 15ml in soft plastic tube (PAO 12M)

Water Eyeshadow
pack
the photo not justice, it's even better \u0026lt;3
dry reflections are more golden, wet esaltani tones are reddish bronze contains
swatches without base
I bought the Bronze color 06, a warm brown with golden and reddish.
They have a fantastic texture, seem almost creamy to the touch, do not write very well and crumbles.
I always used dry, but wet is even more intense and brings out the reflections bronze.
I do not like the packaging, the box is white with the design of color which contains square and also quite thick, not exactly the kind of package that would bring the stock market (which makes it completely useless you are entering the mirror inside), but the three-dimensional wave eyeshadow made me completely lose my mind, it's beautiful to see.

Price
They have a high cost for standard Kiko, well € 8.90, but 3.5 g of product (PAO 18M).
at a lower price I bought them all, really. So maybe better xD

Lip Marker (dupe Max Factor Lipfinity)
lipswatch, on the hand does not make
after adding a bit 'gloss
On this product I would not bet a dime. As my friend says it looks like a marker of Ely_Riccia Giotto ... But I'm a curious child, who wore the clerk showed me the collection and the color on the lips was too delicious not to try it, I took the 04 Deep Pink .

I lasted more than eight hours remaining impeccable, given that the office where I work is a call center, so I talked non-stop for four hours and I drank two bottles of water to 500ml. I only rehearsed a couple of times a balm to revive her lips, stop.
With a little 'attention is also survived almost unscathed to dinner, watch out for dressings that are excellent cleansing oil (mayonnaise on Saturday it could not resist LOL) if I had not had dinner would last even longer;)

has not given me any problems of dryness, at the end of the day I had very soft lips, as always, it is true that I've never had problems with dry lips, but this product I created, will also depend on the fact that I drink a lot water?

am very very happy because my last little gloss and lipstick, wears off within an hour (I I eat, yuck) everything, but this marker remained in place more than eight hours, I really think I will return soon to take even the 01 and 03

^ ^ Ah, you want to smile with me? As I thumbed through a magazine bored I run into this page ...
image scanned by me from my magazine Io Donna
And now look at the lip marker of Kiko ...


have identical packaging, we put my hand on fire (sprando not roast!) that product characteristics are the same;)
What makes me smile is that they have the same package, God forbid, it is normal that in the end the companies that manufacture these wraps are always those, however, I wonder, the sense of bring them to the Italian market in virtually the same day? : D LOL
If you then consider that the of Max Factor Lipfinity will be sold at a price almost double ...


Price € 6.90 for 2.5 g (PAO 12M - made in USA)


Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow
faded after a couple of minutes to let you see what I mean. While the 05 has remained virtually stationary brown and pink 15 has faded enough, 21 and 22 almost disappear on the skin. E ', wait at least ten minutes before continuing the trick and make it better as a base eye shadow.
In the test on Sunday 20 I've normally used as eye shadow without letting them dry in the center of the eyelid and the color is gone, close to the crease held up due to the gradient with 06 Bronze eye shadow and close to the lashes thanks all'eyeliner
Saturday 26 I used purple as a base for several minutes after it is dry, Then I applied eyeshadow the same color above and to secure end of the day around the eye makeup was exactly in its place.
Like a good smart I put the title above the lower rim, I wanted to show you how to perfect the 21 had been used to stain the internal rhyme, you see a little bit on the left, sorry!
They have the same form as before, but with a white body - as the collection - rather than black.
I had already talked a few days ago complaining about the excessive softness. I have compared the incidence of boxes that I have kept, in fact, than there are 05 brown 1 / 2 ingredients of difference, but with other things, the 09, are absolutely identical, so it is not even a question of order of ingredients, but probably numbers of the same (remember the scandal of the new reformulation of the high pigment eye shadow?).

reiterate the fact that although it is now gone, the original patina find they are slightly softer packaging with their black brothers and this makes FUNDAMENTAL apply to me, let them dry at least ten minutes, and only then proceed with the rest of makeup.

Used in internal rhyme instead, although it is an area so wet, no problem, nice and strong as the others (Kiko does not recommend using them for the inside of the eye, but if you do not have eyes especially sensitive given him a chance, they are excellent and resist for long!)

again I thank Anastasia ( TheMecapp ) for his video request (in the first show made a trick with the stick, the second is a demonstration of the same fade after twenty minutes from writing): http
: / / www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeElaASEmBM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu12y5JVy6c

Basically I LLSE new and we almost made peace, we are in a period of mutual study: D


Price Each stick € 6.90 to 1.64 g of product (PAO 24M)

Cream Eyeliner
packs
from the "real" green emerald is more, there appears to be almost blue
purple jar of fools, skin changes completely, on the order seemed to brown, about me becoming a purple / plum
for swatches I used the brush is angled set bamboo Zoeva
The first thing I have to say about this eyeliner is It was now! In general, the eyeliner cream / gel is I find most convenient and easiest to use, even if it takes me a few minutes longer allows me to be more precise, reducing the possibility of mistake, not a small thing, is the only type of eyeliner that I causes burns near the tear duct.

The second thing I would say though is that they could also commit a bit 'more with the formulation, the product is very thick and it worked extensively with the brush, the stroke is not always clear and does not flow smoothly, I Always ride at a stamp because they are clumsy and so I feel good, all for the well-known is that they are long lasting and waterproof (I'm still on my arm this morning).

fluidline Having never tried the MAC I can live with serenity, but I admit that the black Elf Studio I used so far does not care for these Kiko.
The trick I used in a Sunday you saw yesterday, the product is now almost completely dry, yet runs a thousand times better than the "cousins" Kiko pay 4 € (shipping included).

Nor are all the same, for example, the 01 and 05 Emerald Green Pearly Brown have taken a more definite, precise and uniform. The 04 Dark Purple (I agree with Flame, purple must have some sort of curse that he can not write decently) does not have any of those three characteristics, it is difficult to a thin line and filled, the color breaks up the edges and the center line not only has a uniform color but it is like faded.
I have not noticed before because I had used only once with the "stamp method" and not noticed a lot of these flaws. Overall

promoting them, because (for those with Kiko in his own city) can find this kind of product at an average price without resorting to online shopping or phone orders.

Essence As soon launch its new collection in creamy eyeliner, if you are uncertain, perhaps waiting for those who surely will cost half (if they managed to get one, they go like hot cakes collections Essence xD)


Price € 7.50 each for 4 g of the product in glass jar (PAO 18M)


not ever write it because I always seem so obvious, but they are all products purchased by me and are my personal opinion based on my real user experience!
In fact, if you have tried something different and you have an idea write it down which is also useful for those who passed and reads:)


Ps. and luckily I had written that I was working on a quick review, it took three days LOL

Baciniiiii,

0 comments:

Post a Comment