Wednesday, March 16, 2011

How To Delete Saves On Gpsphone

My wishlist of Lush ^ _ ^ Cute Pink Lipliner

not know about you, but I since I tried Lush, I would buy all !!!!! I have already made a bell'acquisto last week, but I want to wait for good products to try first to review it. For now I'll show you a picture of my purchase, funded by my boyfriend on the occasion of International Women's Day =)
Here's what I would rather buy at two different times (I will I will explain why!), so divide them into two different post my wishes =). If you have tried something I do know how you found!
PS Photos and descriptions of products taken from the site http://www.lush.it/
HANDS-AH!


rich cream for sore hands, damaged or dry and all the maniacs of the hands
BUY IN THE SHOP ONLINE
127 - 44 100 grams 10.5 €
127-595 45 grams € 5.95


As you know, we're maniacs skin soft and hydrated, and do not mess around with your hands, let alone when you are cold or at the computer. We know how to suffer in the hands of everyday life, especially in nature tend to crack and dry out easily. Hands-ah! is a holy hand to repair and protect them so rich and effective, thanks to a nutritious recipe made of flax, chamomile, almond oil, shea butter and soothing honey. It takes a while to absorb and is retained by the skin for several hours ... in theory must have worked hard to earn
This is especially would like to take my mother's hands are dry because of the work he did as a girl in the fields.

RESPECTS The Big Foot

your feet cry out for vengeance? Here is the mask-scrub the pumice stone (it only takes 10 minutes and is best pedicure)
BUY IN THE SHOP ONLINE
666-1013 125 grams 7.5 €


feet cry out for vengeance? Here is the new mask-scrub. is a real beauty treatment super-smoothing with pumice stone, clay to deep clean and papaya, tomatoes and cinnamon to ward off bacteria and "odorini" troublesome. Apply the mask on the feet, wrap in cellophane (like cheese) and relax for at least 10 minutes.
Then rinse and massage the most difficult parts.
Unfortunately I've always tough and a little cracked heels and approaching the summer I would like to improve the situation a little so I hope that this product may be useful to me!




ALL FRUITS
tuttafrutta Shampoo for oily hair with squeezing all the energy of nature
BUY IN THE SHOP ONLINE
158-175 100 grams € 6.35
158-174 250 grams € 12.75
158-173 500 grams € 19.95


At the end of the day your hair looks dirty and heavy as already recovering from an oil pipeline? With Tuttifrutti not happen again! It contains fresh fruit and more powerful enzyme (papaya, pineapple, mango, kiwi) to clean them in a radical way, and seaweed gel to make it without drying it out as other specific products. Orange and lemon shine and then give a very juicy fragrance. Excellent for oily hair, but also for those who frequent the pool and shady environments.
SHINING


with seaweed and lemon balm for a brilliant head (Inside and out)
BUY IN THE SHOP ONLINE
166-228 100 grams € 5.95
166-227 250 grams € 11.95
166-226 500 grams € 17.95


Helen has worked for years on the formula of a balsam, vegan, no lanolin. It would have been easy to throw in the usual synthetic substances, but in the end preferred the gel with algae. He combined with lemon to give clarity and brilliance with rosemary and lavender for a scalp in the form. Thus was born Shining is light but effective, fresh, good for all hair types, including fat, even every day. Even if you are not vegan
Caffe 'Caffe'

Henna to give a little 'character to medium brown hair .
BUY IN THE SHOP ONLINE
172-171 325 grams 11.5 € unavailable


If your hair is "brown rat" or a brown-and-no-shame no-praise that does not see the 'now to be revived, Coffee Coffee is the right one. The mixture of black and red henna dye but does not overturn the basic colors , and mixed with ground coffee to take advantage of the natural coloring action. It gives strength and clarity, with light red highlights if wrapped in cellophane. Use it if you want something different, but do not know yet exactly what.
beginning I would take the mini sizes of all they can to try and then if I like it I'll take even bigger ones!
What do you think of my desires??

0 comments:

Post a Comment