Friday, February 11, 2011

Where Is The Battery For The Johnny Pag Spyder

Haul Catrice "Urban Baroque" Essence + "Black & White" and various considerations swatches

Monday afternoon, after work, I was walking with her boyfriend, and, coincidentally (I emphasize randomly) I ended up in front of Coin ... and do not do it for a spin?
have happened at the right time, by a strange and fortuitous coincidence had just exposed the collection "Urban Baroque" by Catrice and "Black & White" Essence, and everything was all testers were immaculate * _ *



Catrice "Urban Baroque"
It 's a limited edition pastel tones, delicate, feminine and which are already a wink to the spring. The
packaging is immaculate and very beautiful, I really like the "spot of color that distinguishes this collection ^ _ ^

Includes:
  • three duo eyeshadows : I have two eyeshadows Catrice and I loved them both, these are very delicate duo instead, too much for my taste. Eyeshadows are opaque, but very well written by swatch have substantial white component, has been the artificial light, but I could not distinguish one color on the other, to my eye were all "white with a hint of ..." Rosino / light green / blue depending on eyeshadow.
  • three lipsticks : lipsticks come in three shades of pink naked cream, I really like the C03 Victoria (even if on purpose ...), which is the darker pink and, perhaps veers a bit 'to the Fisheries ( € 4.99 each)
  • illuminating : it is beautiful to behold, the packaging, colors, design, everything in fact. As low cost is so cute that I'd hate to still use it and thus ruin. From the swatch I noticed that writes a lot, almost has a creamy texture, taking all the colors together has become almost a white chalk, however, surely the "swatcherò" again to check with another light. It should however be used in small quantities and with a big Pennellone powder / ground
  • a powder brush : I do not think one case the presence of this beautiful brush in the collection (see lighting). Compared with the blush brush by Essence has the biggest handle to length and level of bristles (black and super soft) is more dense and are large. (€ 4.99 )
  • four shades of nail polish from white to pink pearl fishing intense: they are one is the best for those who love these colors, I like very much, I do not know what colors when wildcard enamel wear, or just when I feel to have your nails tough and elegant. Among all, perhaps, only to discard the white pearl, which is not a color so missed. ( € 2.79 each)
  • tatoos: I have not the slightest yarn, in fact, I strongly doubt that there were not even on the stand ... On the site
catrice you can view all products: http://www.catrice.eu/?page=trends

Here's what I've got ...

2 pass - no base - no top coat
I believe that not even 4 you get past the color of the bottle, is a little transparent (albeit a base under very noticeable less)
2 pass - no base - no top coat
(pay no attention to my hands / nails ^^'')
base kiko pastel beige - 1 pass enamel catrice (here I have the base and with a single pass is much less noticeable bezels and white spots on nails I)
Corner controversy xD product contains less enamel Essence, costs more and I have not seen any difference in quality, since the two brands cosnova of which almost certainly produce them at the same location, no one takes away from this little head that the basic product is the same, only a higher price;)
I took it because it is a shade of nail polish that I love is not I found it at a price so cheap in other brands. € 2.79 per 8ml of enamel, with Essence of € 1.99 will have 10ml.
powder brush with his zipper bag, too cute and comfortable!
The brush is Essence of the large blush brush but not so great, I am to have hands Dots ^ ^
The decoration of this lovely collection!

Essence "Black & White"
I state that I do not like neither white nor black (the makeup), so this collection has left me completely indifferent, nothing so exciting obviously for me eh: D
The two single eyeshadows confezioncine have nice, but it is not just the colors that use little moooolto I left them there (And then are colors that I have, in matt white and matt black cargo pallets in two wafers of Madina, one of which is just a clamshell "Perfect Match" black and white gave me one of the first orders online) .

in the same colors are also pencils lips and eyes ( € 2.79), two types of false eyelashes, a nail file, nail sticker, nail varnish black, one white enamel (which it seemed identical to the white nail stamping, always Essence) and the top coat holographic € 1.99 (the only thing that really impressed me!)

Eye Pencil Duo
swatch black, cream, matt - shade with his finger - second gradient with the finger
This pencil does not stand the heat, just open the mine came off and there was no way to reposition it. The next morning the room was cool and was riaddensata ...
Swatch white, pearl, I am not convinced and do not like, as I do not like the Pencil "mini" Sephora - shade with his finger - the second shade with his finger.
I have yet to try it on the eyes, but I feel bad;)
Holographic Top Coat ^ ^
for 10ml € 1.99
pastel base kiko beige - a holographic pass top coat. He reflected blue, has a particular effect may also be used alone, obviously does not cover;)
enamel applied to the holographic pink Catrice. Makes the best on dark colors, I saw some beautiful pictures in the blog of Julia (Vanity Room)
here: kiko pastel beige base - a pink rose - rose a top coat of holographic

Forgiveness , recently of the poems I write, I hope you are not soporific heh heh ^ ^''

Bacetti scattered

0 comments:

Post a Comment