Monday, February 21, 2011

Futureshop Cover Letter Examples

Purchasing New Tag

Hello girls!
This weekend I gave myself the mad joy, in fact I have made many purchases makeupposi =)
The first purchase I did Friday night, walking with my boyfriend to get a phone center, I noticed a new shop with a lot ... and I could not stand fiondarmici? (I'm there 'term?!?)
However, just as I entered I had a deja-vu, that I seemed to relive a situation and in particular to be already entered into a store like that. The explanation? Products of this brand are the same as Kiko! Kiko's son went there once and remember very well the eye shadows, glazes and pencils, and these were the same with the exception of course that they had another brand, wjcon make it, in fact. I do not know if you understand but I only buy things cheap, because I like change and are confident that will never see me review a foundation mac or chanel 40 €. So I have asked the question that was probably an imitation of kiko and I bought, in fact I'm glad I found this shop because I really like it so much!! The products you can view them site http://www.wjcon.com/
Here's my purchase
In all I spent € 25.50.
start from the foundation
Cost: € 5.90. It 's a foundation idrattivo, has a covered medium-high and the matt effect that if you have oily skin or mixed, is a godsend! I am always looking for a foundation a miracle, but unfortunately I could never find one that I was okay, I will not say I found it on this foundation, but as a first glance I liked it. The clerk at the store has made me try two on hand and I chose this because it was more golden on the skin. I put him out for Saturday night and yesterday afternoon when I went to another shop and I must say that it has taken. Unfortunately I will not cover the pimples under the chin, but probably because it is light in color. It contains some junk in the incidence, unfortunately ... The product contains 30ml of foundation and has a duration of 12 months
The dispenser spout is very useful and above all hygienic.
This is the foundation and applied sufmato on hand, as you can see, is slightly darker than my skin, but the difference is very minimal

Let the mascara
The cost of the mascara is € 3.90., Contains 12.5 ml of the product and has a duration of 6 months. As I said, I use mascara is very little, so for now I have tried a few. I like that but leave some lumps, I do not know why, I'm not an expert on mascara, maybe because there is too much product in the brush and then pick up more product at a time.
Here's the brush, I think that compared to other mascaras, has many more bristles and is not sticky eyelashes

Let all'ombretto

This eyeshadow costs € 5.90. I think it's like the dual sphere of Kiko, this one in particular, is a purple variegated with golden glitter. It does not have much Helvetic writing effect, but with much better fix plus
It violates the number 206, contains 1.8 grams of product and lasts 18 months, these eye shadows, like those of Kiko, are produced in Italy.
is the writing effect, it is very much shimmer!











continue with the white pencil
Price: 4.90 €. It 's a white pencil matt suitable internal rhyme in the eye. The lead is quite soft and comfortable to use

The writing effect on the hand is quite good, but putting it in the internal rhyme of the eye is not long, so I suggest using it over then applying a white eye shadow, or use it as a point or under the arch of the eyebrows.







And now behold these products applied
Here I applied the mascara, as you can see that leaves the curb, then the you see little white pencil and eye shadow, I assure you that I applied a lot, but as I said is not much writing! Let the glaze
Cost: € 2.90. As you can see, I put a glaze kiko to make a difference between the two glazes. First the price: those kiko cost € 3.90 each wjcon while one euro less! Second difference: quantity: wjcon contains 10ml, 11ml kiko. Deadline: kiko 36 months, 24 months wjcon.
I really really like this nail polish, as you know my favorite color is pink, so I could never say that I do not like! I've already tried this polish, I like the color and I lasted three days, then I removed mine because I like a change: P But I noticed something strange, if you look closely on the nail polish, I saw many segnetti not seen that from a distance, I can not explain why, what do you say?
This rose is the n.132, I think the number of kiko 211 candy pink.













Finally I bought an iron file paid € 2.00, a bit pricey for being so small!

I hope not to have bored you with this long post, next to !!!!!!! ciaoooo

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you wanted to make a review in english and used a little too much copy-paste from google translate :) Nice products anyway, you'd better post reviews in italian next time :)

Post a Comment