Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hot Women Playing With Her Bodie

KIKO LLSE Lille 22 + hot gossip on the new collection "Kaleidoscopic Optical Look"

Good evening girls,
yesterday I did a bit 'of buy from Kiko, just saw the new collection I could not resist ...
This morning I tried just a few of the products, I believe that the pictures below speak louder than words;)




Products Used + first impressions:
- Too Faced Eye primer
- Luxurious Lashes mascara
- Glam Double pencil brown / purple (purple side)
- LLSE 22 (Optical Kaleidoscopic Look) on all and over the eyelid crease, very bad, see photo below
- Eyeshadow 06 Bronze (Kaleidoscopic Look Optical), great texture, silky, dark brown with beautiful bronze reflections on the golden and red, came at the end of the evening in good condition
- Sin eyeshadow (Naked palette) under the archway
- Waterproof Eyeliner Cream 04 Dark Purple (Kaleidoscopic Look Optical) is not creamy, it worked a bit 'with the brush strokes and does not creamy and full, but this purple is very nice and even I, who are prevented by the eyeliner I could make a decent line, but when he tried the clerk in the store the color was more intense, full and creamy, with retest !
- Lip Marker 04 Deep Pink (with a little 'to gloss over): prodottino cute even if the package reminds markers Giotto (citing Ely_Riccia xD), the time is not as high but is easy and quick to apply
- Water Blush (Look Kaleidoscopic Optical) 04 Barry Sparla is the first cheek stain I use so I do not want to even express what I noticed is that applying a little at a time but the color is intensified if it vanishes, also applied in large quantities, absorbs and disappears completely in the Incarnation.
- on the face I have neither fund nor spell, only a thin layer of powder Nude I applied to the end, avoiding the cheeks (thanks to my little camera that makes my skin look smooth and almost perfect xD)

Lip Marker 04 Deep Pink

11 hours: color dry
11 hours: with a clear gloss over (the double touch of gloss to Kiko)
13:30 (after lunch, I ate normally without making any intenzioe, the picture is very bright, I was still a little bit of color). At the end of the evening I lips soft and not at all dry, I used the usual amount of lip balm.
Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow 22 Eyeshadow 06 Bronze Water, Cream Eyeliner Waterproof 04 Dark Purple

11 hours: Upon your eye makeup over
at 11: 22 already and stretch out the stick I found it different from other 6 that I have already, creamier, more ... sfumabile to make the finished product is already a part of the fold is no longer there and I did not way past the brush ...
13.30: half stick is gone
at 21: back from work on the eye has not been nearly anything, have survived only bronze eyeshadow and eyeliner
I want to emphasize certain aspects:
- I LLSE six of those so far, the classic ones with the black box, all have a creamy texture which adheres perfectly to the eyelid, like all faded quickly because we are over few seconds and set lasting more than ten hours REALLY without foundation, and I have very oily eyelids!
- in this trick I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance, and despite all the stick did not last even two hours
- the rest made up an average of 10.11 hours per giornoe a result like that at the end of the evening I happened when I used cream eye shadows always Kiko (the famous hearts)
- The texture of this stick in particular seemed to be completely different now than those who already have and I use almost every day, very creamy and super sfumabile, I just say this: it was the best product line Kiko, was it necessary to change ? or is it just my luck?
- finally, this is my personal experience of using the stick number 22 in particular, for the moment I can not say anything about the others in this collection, but also on trust, having bought the 21 will let you know
- my camera is "generous" live seen worse;)
- this is a review of "hot" and wants to be just a warning to me and to you, be careful because the rip-off the euphoria of New lurk everywhere, even diet products that we feel more than safe! I feel like the old and wise aunts xD

I will update you on developments, as always continue to experiment and as always your comments, opinions and experiences on the products mentioned are more than welcome, perhaps in the end it turns out that only my you stick it loser! : D

A big kiss,

0 comments:

Post a Comment