Friday, February 25, 2011

Vtech 5.8ghz I5858 Answering Machine

New Order Elf!

Hello girls:)
forgive the lack of video but I'm working, oh yes, I'm doing courage in speaking hihihi: P
I'll show you my humble desk / collection of tricks, so continue to follow: )
Yesterday Elf has launched another attractive promotion, free shipping, so I took advantage immediately. I personally prefer to take advantage of this promotion rather than the 20% discount, because at least with the money you spend on shipping, I spend to take other things XD
Here's my mini order
What do you think? To my mother I got the eyeshadow duo because she does not like powder eye shadows (in fact, why do not you know how to apply hihihihi), then I took my brother's girlfriend for the matte finisher because she goes crazy for the nails, I hope you like it, I did not ask whether the like it matt finish nails (hopefully good !!!), then my friend took the total face brush, and then I just got the new teal blue glaze (like all of you, I think!) The study stripple brush that dream when I saw the Mac (but I could not quite afford to buy) and the bending cilia. Some of you have already used it? I have a little afraid to use it: S

forget, to qualify for this promotion code to enter is FREEDAYIT:)
A kiss, see you soon !!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment