Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Stream Iphone Southpark

I

weekly report of my experiments truccosi ^ ^
"I discovered that" : Snow Makeup palettes are wonderful, the top coat of Kiko works, pencil black - when you're really in a hurry - saves time, the fund in essence mousse is a perfect concealer for dark circles, my eye shadow trio Deborah I do not like and I love the blush, the new collection is fabulous Kiko, eyeshadows stick apart (apparently the only who was disappointed: D)
In recent weeks I did a little 'cosmetic damage ... when I applied the "program" I have them!
Monday 14: Dinner S. Valentino
[program] apply
are blurry ^ ^''I have a box camera that can do the photos without sunlight eh eh

Face
- 3D Lifting concealer on dark circles and imperfections Kiko
- Mineral Light Neutral Fund MWW4U
- Dewy's mineral powder EB over the face
- shimmer powder on Essence of the cheekbones, forehead, chin, nose
- Paris Blush Mineral Makeup Snow

Eyelash & Eyebrow
- eyebrow pencil Madina
- Kiko Luxurious Lashes Mascara Black (two coats)
- top coat of mascara Kiko

Eyes
- base Ombret
Too Faced - Pink Fairy Tale (Chirissimi)
- Shopping purple (very dark)
- black eyeliner glittter Yves Rocher

Lips
- Kiko Double Touch 09
- lip balm
Accessories
simple silver earrings, necklace with two hearts embracing, all silver bracelet studded with rhinestones and with a heart-shaped pendant, a gift from her boyfriend last year \u0026lt;3

Note
I opted for a classic pink but made intense romance with the eyeliner and false lashes for top coat Kiko, Kiko Double Touch the lips 09 with the cocoa butter instead of lip gloss, a test meal and kisses LOL

Tuesday 15: travel so that there are no pictures!
[program] apply

I just say that when I started to wear makeup I should already be out of the house for at least 10 minutes, but a few touches I did not want to give up, concealer on dark circles, a bit 'to fix the underlying mineral concealer and face a minimum uniform, black pencil in the internal rhyme (both lower and higher), a beautiful intense lipstick that shifts attention to the lips and eyebrow pencil, when I completely change the order in look!

Accessories
silver earrings Jolly

Wednesday 16: Night at the Movies, Burlesque!
[program] apply
Face
- Bottom Essence mousse used as a correction
- Mineral Light Neutral Fund
- Mineral Powder Makeup Nude Neve
- 46 terracotta blush pink peach Deborah
Eyelash & Eyebrow
- Luxurious Lashes mascara black Kiko
- eyebrow pencil Madina
Eyes - Base Too Faced Eyeshadow
- eye shadow trio Deborah Blue Steel 05 (includes a light gray, a darker gray and cobalt blue, all shimmer, waffles and sensitive writer is only blue, paid more than € 13 by Douglas two years ago, buying -__-'') bad that I used the two grays, I had to take a huge amount because it saw a bit 'color!
- from very dark palette Quadrifoglio I took the green with a angled brush and I made a line of eyeliner on the upper eyelid, dry product, stayed there all afternoon! Soddisfattisima: D
- Vibrant black pencil Kiko

Lips - Lipstick 44 Essence of Almost Famous (a very sheer strawberry red)

Accessories
silver earrings Jolly

PS. I really liked the movie, among other amazing makeup!

Thursday 17: Enchanted Glamourland
a beautiful effect acute conjunctivitis xD next time I need to remember the black pencil, absolutely!

Face
- blush "La vie en rose"
- Nude Snow Powder Makeup at the end of makeup all over her face

Eyelash & Eyebrow
- mascara Brown Yves Rocher

Eyes
- Glamazon green water and on the eyelid, Label Where in the crease and under the lower lashes, a matte pink and fade to clear the arch (unfortunately these colors are "exclusive" and did not name, ran out of imagination?)

Note:
As per title I have used all the Too Faced palettes that I have a gift for her birthday. I did not use anything on your face, for once I wanted to experience the thrill of leaving home without background correction and nor should I be honest? Do not believe it but I found myself perfectly at ease! The only drawback is that I wanted to use the pencil in the internal rhyme and the result was that my eye always a little 'flushed with eyeshadow brown / green on the lower lashes makes me look even more red, as if I conjunctivitis: D Never again!

Friday 18: should the summer
[application program, but immediately breached by double-purchase by Kiko]
Face
- Light Neutral Mineral bottom of Buff'd
- Bright Eyes concealer mineral EB
- mineral blush cocktail Snow Makeup

Eyelash & Eyebrow
- Luxurious Lashes mascara black Kiko

Eyes - Base Too Faced Eyeshadow
- 40 of mineral eyeshadow MWW4U (Sole of Africa \u0026lt;3)
- Moonlight mineral eyeshadow Lily Lolo in the crease
- Creamy eyeshadow mineral makeup snow under the arch and to soften
- 18 MWW4U mineral eyeshadow (Abyss) under the lower lashes
- emerald green pencil (Kiko Double Glam 06) in the internal rhyme (I use them also in the satisfaction, I've never had problems with these pencils!)

Lips - Kiss me Madina strawberry gloss (I love him, has a delicious aroma of strawberry, not Paste the lips, and I got to be very hard, the best gloss I've ever used)

Accessories
Combined with a sweater Sole of Africa Promod of orange / coral and butterfly-shaped earrings of the same color that I showed in the post on Brigitte Bijoux earrings:)

Saturday 19: Kaleidoscopic Optical Kiko Look
[ is the look I posted Saturday night when I speak of the stick in this collection]
Face
- corrector 3D Lifting
Kiko - Kiko
3D powder - water blush Kiko 04 (I have not seen anything on the face, cheeks and I have several spots and discoloration that have vanished too, though "live" to the cheeks noticed ^ ^)

Eyelash & Eyebrow
- Luxurious Lashes mascara black Kiko

Eyes - Base Too Faced Eyeshadow
- stick Kiko 22 on the upper eyelid
- 06 Bronze eyeshadow in the crease
- Kiko pencil Double Glam (purple side) in the internal rhyme
- Kiko cream eyeliner in Dark Purple 04

Lips - Lip Markr 04 Deep Pink
- Kiko transparent gloss (the Double Touch)

My first impressions in this post are .
A few days later I was completely in love with bronze eye shadow, eyeliner's less creamy than I expected but still inexperienced find them comfortable (today I tried emerald green, beautiful!)

Sunday 20: Kaleidoscopic Optical Kiko Look, again!
Face
- 3D powder
Kiko - Kiko 02 water blush Mandarin Fizz

Eyelashes Eyebrows &
- Yves Rocher brown mascara

Eyes
- stick 22 on the upper eyelid
Kiko - Kiko 06 Bronze eyeshadow in the crease
- Kiko 21 stick in the crease and outer corner up within
- Kiko cream eyeliner in Perly Brown (he of the golden micro, cute and not showy, are barely noticeable when applied)
- Vibrant black pencil Kiko

Lips
- Kiko lilac gloss in a tube

Accessories
Earrings jolly!

Note
Despite have used the stick on eyelids clean without makeup primer did not last more than a few hours ...

Let's play? Let's see if you guess my favorite of the week! : D

Baciniiiii,

0 comments:

Post a Comment