Monday, February 14, 2011

Port Royale 2 Wont Install

damage I've done ...

Buondì girls ^ _ ^

I am here today to confess my sins ... I've been very good this month, I bought a little short compared to my old standard with great attention, making eye to promotions and keeping well in mind my list of cosmetics. Unfortunately
Friday arrived salary, accomplices a day when you wake up and see all the negative thoughts and a series of Hamlet, though there are those who cry, those who stay at home, those who guzzle the chocolate, shoes and buyers clothes ... I need to get out, get air and buy cosmetics. It does not solve some problems, but clear your mind of thoughts, vain and satisfies my ego when I least expected here comes from the only solution!

I have only two consolations: 1) I was able to save just a part of the figure that I set (the same as spending on cosmetics in 2010), 2) I bought things that nagged by a lot of months, nothing compulsive disorder (= got any) or that has disappointed me.




Order made on Friday morning and arrived today (Bartolini does not work on Saturday and Sunday):

- Distinguished
palette - very dark palette
- 4 rotating sifters for my money / full size blush
- glossy
angled brush - mini eyeshadow White Bunny
- mini blush Paris
- mini blush Cocktail
- mini blush of Venus (free)

KIKO Red Emotion 205 (Sensual Red): bright red with blue undertones, this is my first red, beautiful, to be honest I bought it Wednesday with Misato xD

KIKO Red Emotion 108 (Divine Magenta / Red Rubellite): beautiful fuchsia sheer line

KIKO Lip Base : the famous lip primer, I was quite a bit 'skeptical, but just curious. Do not remove full lips, but hides them well, I tried to be a nude is a coral (I have beautiful dark lips) and you could see the true color of lipstick, happy! It is certainly not a product that I use daily on the lips as it ...

KIKO False Lashes Top Coat : the procession since he was promoted to € 3.90, for various reasons I have always forgot to buy it. I am very satisfied, does what it promises and glad I made the very kind and helpful job that brought me to the case ^ ^

KIKO 3D Lifting Concealer : the lifting effect does not, I do not hide my dear wrinkles around the eyes, but it is liquid / creamy and the color is 01 a nice bright yellow (I had purchased a month ago the 02 wrong to blame the damn lights in the shops Kiko, fortunately that's great for my mother who had finished his spell!). So far the only acceptable alternative and low cost to my spelling Elf Studio, now nearly finished.

SEPHORA : 2 eyeliner to € 10 on sale. Before, they were at € 11.90 each. I took the purple / plum and sage green. They are both with metallic finish, remind me very much of the Glam Metal Essence, and in fact I picked the colors that Essence does not (there were also a nice blue and brown). They are not waterproof but I have actually lasted all day, I have brought burning (as opposed to essence) and the colors are really beautiful (the meter was completely dry so I took those tightly closed and sealed with plastic). They have the felt tip applicator.

PUPA : smaltino 901, one of the millions of brownish so fashionable in the last two years ^ ^ It 's very nice! I took it because I was curious about my friend Elena (Ely_Riccia), Pupa is the first product I buy, in the past I had two slices as a classic Christmas eh eh
ps. next month I must remember not to enter into any perfumery in the "pay day"!

Baciniiii

0 comments:

Post a Comment