Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Apple Cider Vinegar Black Stool

TAG: IACBE look of the week 07/02 - 13/02

A little 'late to the roadmap here are the results of experiments this past week using the program "I'm addicted to beauty conscientious."
days have been particularly unfortunate from this point of view, I was always in a hurry I found myself with photos and some mysteriously lost all moves xD
In the more I gave the coup de grace with a near total lack of creativity eh eh



* Monday *


Make Up:
- background light neutral mineral mww4u
- mineral powder booster elf (sheer)
- blush pink peach terracotta 46 deborah
- kiko double touch
09 - Too Faced eye base
- smart eyeshadows madina: matte beige 02 (on the eyelid) and reddish brown 04 (the fold)
- kiko luxurious lashes mascara black
- kiko vibrant pencil Black

Notes:
I was really in a hurry, this is one of the fastest I do look in these cases. With the cancellation of the beige discoloration of the eyelid and a touch of brown in the crease down a little 'eye, the black mascara gives me the illusion immediately "I made up," a rosy blush effect "I'm alive and I have two cheeks" and tint double lips touch that assures me "colored" for several hours. It is less than 5 minutes, but I'm so clumsy with mascara time expands to 10: D

* Wednesday *


Make Up :
- urban decay primer potion
- cream eyeshadow ( little heart) Silver
Kiko - Essence Dance All Night (white) and Black Goddess
- Vibrant black pencil
Kiko - Kiko luxurious lashes mascara black
- Essence mousse in the bottom 04 Matt Ivory (as concealer on dark circles)
- background light neutral mineral mww4u
- so sweet blush essence
- gloss / lipstick in stick Kiko (summer collection 2010) 02 Nude

Notes: Felice
and content of the first experiment UDPP + Kiko cream eye shadow "gold" I tried again with the silver and it did not work even a little '. After a few minutes I realized that was the worst disaster to make cosmetics of my "career", in fact, a few hours later he was a mess, I just thank the shape of my eyes, if I keep them open most of the eyelid and not eye shadow is too lumpy noticed that he went for a walk: D
At this point, if you bought me as bright colors like these, I just have to turn away the advice of Olivia / Flame of one of his first video: how to recycle enlightening for the eyebrows and cheekbones.

* Thursday *

Make Up:
- mineral powder "Nude" Snow Cosmetics (used as a base)
- background mineral "Neutral-Medium Light" Buff'd
- Cyprus "Putty" by Buff'd
- blush "Oh La La" by Lily Lolo
- correction "Bright Eyes" Elemental
Beauty - Eye Shadow Mineral Cosmetics Snow: Madison (feather), Vintage (eyelid), Kremlin (inside corner), Comet (eyebrows)
- pencil elf eyeliner (Expert Eyes kit mineral) in the internal rhyme and eyeliner as
- kiko luxurious lashes mascara black
- Essence of plum gloss (shine xxl)

Note:
here I completely lost all the pictures, luckily? Boh, who is remembered more as he had come: D

* Friday *


Make Up:
- LLSE Kiko Rosa (15)
- Kiko LLSE pinkish brown (5 )
- LLSE Kiko Black (20) in the internal rhyme with a shaded gray eyeshadow
Kiko - Kiko eyeshadow 130 (matt cream) under the archway and to smudge sticks
- Kiko eyeshadow 139 (pink shimmer) in the internal
- Glam Metal Essence brown eyeliner (only on the upper lash line and up to half)
- kiko luxurious lashes mascara black
- Bottom Essence mousse (04 Matt Ivory) used as a concealer on dark circles
and stains - Powder Cosmetics Nude Neve
background light neutral mineral
- Almost Famous
Essence blush - lipstick Kiko Smart
68 - gloss Essence Sun Club Summer Cherry

Notes:
I saw the match between the brown stick Clio and pink and was the only one I tried again ... E 'became another of my tricks from just a few minutes away (obviously using less product on the face of those mentioned).
The stick was hoping to use it as a black pencil to the internal rhyme but does not make me a better line so I shaded with a dark gray (though I must admit that the color has been there for many hours, I could not remove make-up o_O)

* Saturday *


Make Up:
- corrector 3D Lifting Kiko (01 light)
- correction of Elemental Beauty Bright Eyes (used as a powder to set the Kiko)
- Nude Snow powder as a base face
Cosmetics - Mineral Light Neutral Fund mww4u
- UDPP
- intense palette "Grass" (grass green / pistachio), Madison (in the crease), Brooklyn (I'm a bit 'corner) Vanilla Shimmer Lily Lolo as illuminating
- Sephora
green eyeliner - brown mascara
Yves Rocher - pencil nude Madina
- Kiko 01 Siberian blush
Flowers - primer Kiko
lips - lip gloss / lipstick in stick Kiko Nude (collection summer 2010)

Notes:
I made a total mess with the eyeliner (those with felt tip applicator are not exactly the greatest of ease ... ) but the color is too beautiful * _ *
reconfirm my ammore for intense palette, with two caveats I made this green portable (very personal for my taste) and I wanted to pair it with too much grass green sweater xD
Finally, the base lip it works! Finally I see the color of this Nude lipstick on me: D

* Sunday *


Make Up:
- lip balm
- corrector 3D Lifting Kiko
- Mineral Light Neutral Fund mww4u
- blush Kiko 01 (Siberian Flowers)
- gloss Essence Sweet Bubblegum
- Kiko LLSE 05 over the entire eyelid
- Kiko LLSE 09 in the internal rhyme
- white eyeshadow as illuminating Essence (Dance All Night)
- Essence shaded brown in the crease (Metropolitan)
- kiko Luxurious black mascara lashes

Notes:
this is one way in which I made up more often in summer and on Sunday I really needed to recreate a look "holiday" ^ ^ It's part of my makeup always super fast, I only used a brush, a little shade to brighten and fade from


This time nothing matching accessories because I almost always used my wildcard earrings, the ones you see in the picture on Saturday ^ ^

ps. Greetings to my blog, today is one year: *

Baciiiii

0 comments:

Post a Comment