Sunday, February 20, 2011

Inserting Thampons Movies

Wjcon Make it !!!!!!

Good evening girls =)
tonight are in the mood to tag, I just discovered this Blog
go have a look!
are many questions, I hope you will read everything although I can understand is a little boring!
- How often do you wash your face?
is usually in the morning and evening if I'm at home, but if I am still working out the face!
- What is your skin type (dry, combination, oily, acne, ...)?
Unfortunately I think the most complicated of the 4, the mixed boundary in the face and fat cheeks dry.
- What soap / product do you use to wash your face?
The gel detergent Bottega Verde Reviewed here!
- you exfoliate your skin?
Yes, often after cleaning with steam
- What brand of exfoliator do you use?
One of Avon, but when I did not, use sugar and honey
- What moisturizer do you use?
currently use one of Forsan, but by very little.
- Use the eye cream?
Yes, the cream always reviewed by Bottega Verde here!
- You have (or have ever had) acne-prone skin?
is, unfortunately, but only under the chin
- Use (or have never used) "Pro-Activ (acne treatment)?
No.
- What foundation do you use?
When a wjcon makeup of it, soon I review
- What spell do you use?
use to shop green (reviewed here )
- How did you find the undertone of your skin?
Honestly I have not yet figured out what the undertone of my skin ...
- What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I never used, but I'd like, I bought those elf but there is no glue in the tube
oO - You know you should change mascara every three months?
Yes, but .. (try to find an excuse ... but I can not find ..!!!)
- What brand mascara do you use?
I must say that I use the mascara for a very short, so I now use an Avon and a brown elf, but yesterday and today I bought one and another of wjcon essence.
- Sephora or MAC?
Honestly? I tried only the pencil mac so I do not know who I like best because I can not make a difference!
- You have the MAC pro card?
no!
- What tools do you use during the makeup application (brushes, sponges, ...)?
sponge or fingers (depending on the foundation), and brushes for the rest!
- Use eye shadow bases?
Yes, use the spelling of shop primer or green elf
- Use primer for the face?
No, just a moisturizer
- What is your favorite eyeshadow?
I have no one in particular, also because I have a few eyeshadows individual, since I have elf palette of 100 colors and 120 colors of Fraulein
- Use the black pencil or liquid eyeliner?
pencil eyeliner in black and cream
- you "blind" is often the eye with a pencil?

Mai - What do you think of the pigments?
I do not like, maybe because I'm a clumsy and dust everywhere I go!
- Use Mineral Makeup?
Only elf blush
- What is your favorite lipstick?
I have no one in particular, I care little lips
- What is your favorite lip gloss?
sometimes put my elf plumping
- What is your favorite blush?
way to kiko reviewed here
- make purchases on Ebay?
No, I once bought some brushes
- Do you like the products from the brands "drugstore" (Maybelline, L'Oreal, Revlon)?
No, because they cost a fortune!
- Go to the CCO's (outlet of the trick - can be found in America: ()?
Nuuu
- you ever been, or would you go to make up lesson?
I'm doing a little thought in these days!
- 're clumsy in making the catch?
Most of the time no, but sometimes there are pigments and then .. is the end
- What is the "crime of make up (error in bad taste) that you hate?
The darker lipstick pencil around the lips and pounds of makeup
- style prefer bright colors or neutral colors?
both
- Which star are always rigged it right?
not know
- If I had to leave the house with only one item of makeup, what do you take?
Black pencil
- You may leave the house without makeup?
you but then I feel a little embarrassed!
- think you're beautiful even without makeup?
I would say yes, though in the past 2 years have fattened up a bit and my face has not benefited, but I'm running for cover in the diet!
- What is the best brand / make-up line in your opinion?
do not know yet, so little use for the tricks that do not have a clear idea
- What do you think the trick?
As I said, I've always loved makeup, but at most with pencil and gloss, but for almost a year I discovered the world of shadows, brushes, etc. and I like it so much that I would like to become a makeup artist, I do not know if it will remain a dream but for now we hope ...
I hope you liked them, if you have any questions I am here!
A kiss tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment