Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Velevetta Rotel Pasta

TAG: "IACBE" week 31/01-06/02

I'm back with the weekly event dedicated to the tag "I'm addicted to beauty conscientious" (which I clumsily abbreviated IACBE laziness: D )

Inspired by the keywords of your suggestions this week were: expand - dare - pink - light colors .
I am very satisfied, not because of any results, but because I have discovered many prodottini and a couple of neat tricks thanks to some suggestions ^ ^ very good external

without neither Monday (due to camera battery low, but so I redid the look of last Friday, just a little 'wider contours in ^ ^) and Friday (I was knocked out, did not go out and do not I have little makeup LOL)


MakeUp


face & base : Fund Barley "Elemental Beauty - Powder 3D Kiko - eyebrow pencil 03 Madina - blush "Aphrodisiac " Madina Revolution (the pod is bright red, but doses very well and you can have a very natural result, so that even in the picture you see xD)
lips gloss transparent Essence Volume & Gloss " (slightly minty, but bearable)

eyes: I did it again Sabti the look of last year (that did not convince me) followed the suggestion of Joan Marguerite-dupe and I realized what was missing, I could dare a little more, but they are already satisfied, however, the picture fades and the all * bad camera, bad *: D
as a basis "Milk" of NYX - 02 Dance all night of Essence, white, illuminating as arch / inside corner - 06 Metropolitan of Essence, brown, brush drop of Madina and then I drew the shape gradient "expand" is out, both up over the crease, both on the upper eyelid to the middle - with a flat brush I buffered 10 Hypnotic Blue turquoise the remainder of the upper eyelid - a little black 04 Essence Black Goddess with the mighty 227 and the outer edge of Zoeva I shaded everything that was taking a bit blurred 'in white xD - pencil " Whiskey" of Urban Decay in the internal rhyme and the upper lash line to the middle, then slightly more qualified because I have the gift to make straight lines or at least the same thickness - usually brown mascara Yves Rocher (ugly ugly, but it is to be finished)

Accessories
Brigitte Bijoux Earrings Silver & Teal

MakeUp

face & ; base : bottom " Barley " Elemental Beauty (champion finished!) - 3D powder Kiko - eyebrow pencil 03 Madina - blush palette Lumières du Monde Cargo

lips: Glossy Full Couler 04 Fuchsia Pink of MUFE (I took it in balance by Sephora, a color is beautiful * __ * slightly minty but it bears!)

eyes : MOOLTO seems like the makeup of Tuesday, but I used the palette of Cargo Lumières du Monde ^ ^ - eye base Too Faced Shadow Insurance - palette from Cargo beige matte under the arch - the golden brown on the outer corners, and fold in the first part of the upper eyelid on the outside, the green " teal "beautifully blended with the rest of the eyelid where it joins the colors brown, beige again with the legendary 227 of Zoeva brush to soften all the edges - nude liner of Madina in the lower internal rhyme - usually brown mascara by Yves Rocher

Accessories Earrings Silver & Teal

MakeUp
face & base : bottom "Clear & Matt" Essence spread with 122 Petit Stippling of Zoeva - above the bottom of Light Neutral MWW4U used as powder - powder "Matt" MWW4U in the area of \u200b\u200bT - spell "Pink" + MWW4U of "Bright Eyes " Elemental Beauty on the eye (combo funzona not, alas) - Coral blush Elf Mineral (Which is not seen, but there is! I swear your honor!)

lips: lipstick smart 11 Kiko (it's a beautiful pink peach, but is one of those a little dry, with gloss over it lasted more) - gloss coral Light Essence Sun Club

eyes : base UD Primer Potion - Cream Eye Shadow Golden Kiko on the eyelid (yes, you read right, just the evil eye shadow in cream heart) - 130 eyeshadow (matte light beige) Kiko glitter eyeshadow to fade cream - black pencil Vibrant Kiko internal rhyme in the top and bottom to give that little bit of definition the eyes xD - black mascara Luxurious Lashes Kiko

Accessories
Earrings Bijoux Brigitte, those butterfly-shaped coral ^ ^

MakeUp
face & base: Vichy Dermablend used as background and as a concealer, applied with the hands like 'cream (sconsigliatissimo, is a fund oil-free "quick setting" LOL, I was half-dried product palm before applying it -__-'') - so powder Matt of MWW4U to secure the bottom (on the skin and fat with a little hot, just like Saturday, it tends to "melt") - 103 Kiko blush (mine fell and broke, I chopped and placed in an empty jar)

lips : Double Touch 0 7 Kiko (a prodottino I'm loving it a lot, last long, and the gloss goes away when you step on a quiet balm / lip balm to keep moisture and gloss tint base)

eyes: base Too Faced Shadow Insurance - palette 26 colors (see reviews & photos for description and numbers), old rose (3) on the eyelid, powder pink (10) as the illuminating arch / inside corner, burgundy / plum (12) on the outer corners and bends - brown (17) only in the outer - Double pencil Glam Kiko (the brown side of the brown-purple: D) I used both in internal rhyme that as eyeliner (thin line) on the upper eyelid - black mascara Kiko Luxurious Lashes

Accessories
two drops are concentric, each with pink rhinestones as a pendant. I've been a while, one of the few that I lost and I do not remember the exact origin may be of Etam, which like almost all the clothing stores also sell some accessories (in Turin ended a few years ago, sigh sigh ...)

MakeUp
face & base: fund Light Neutral "from MWW4U - Bright Eyes concealer Elemental Beauty with the applied 'ring on the eye and eyelid as a base for eyeshadow mineral - eyebrow pencil 02 Essence - mineral blush "Coral" Elf

lips : mineral lipstick Elf "pouty Petal"

eyes: from the intense palette NeveMakeUp I used to Water Melon (It is highly pigmented, I dropped the color even on the lower eyelid, fortunately in a uniform, but the effect eyeshadow under the lower lashes is not wanted for anything, luckily I scongiuato - I hope - the affected eye effect) - in the interior is Rose Gold (as of MWW4U) - in the crook of Africa Sun (always MWW4U) vanishes and very enlightening Vanilla Lily Lolo - internal rhyme in the nude matia Madina - Yves Rocher brown mascara

Accessories
My Jolly silver earrings with white glitter ^ ^
some consideration (If you are not unconscious in the meantime or if you missed the description: D)
  • thank you thank you for your feedback \u0026lt;3 This "expansion" of the outlines I expanded the horizons: D I like it
  • I found a way to use teal eye shadows that I like a lot but with which I saw right there, hurray!
  • we all fall into the temptation to try at least one of those cute little hearts of Kiko and then regret it, there's nothing to do, I'm ugly, are deposited in the folds and / or disappear, we all know, however, the Last week LilAras84 posted in his Facebook status to the satisfaction of using them with basic UDPP below, having the mini I tried cutting found in the Naked Now! A bit of work is still done in folds, but was brilliant all day, then you must consider that the shape of my eyes and eyelids oil is almost impossible for a creamy eyeshadow will not make me bad jokes!
  • thank you thank you thank Flovianne ! He recently posted a video on YouTube in which he shows how to build a base that will last all day with low cost products, used the Clear & Matt fund and a fund such as mineral powder applied with the kabuki cloth. I used my 01 with Clear & Matt Light Neutral above the bottom, the result? I finally escaped the effect of carrot and remained there all day, I'm really happy because at last I can use it and end up with no bad side effects!
  • Stippling of the brush 122 Petit Zoeva is delicious \u0026lt;3 Lu'm using liquid funds for us and I am fine!
  • I used the Bright Eyes concealer on the eyelid, and spread with finger dry before using other mineral eyeshadows. I hope it was just a coincidence, but has avoided the eyelid to become oily and mineral colors have remained there despite having also used dry ones. From try again!
  • of intense eye shadows are highly pigmented, once stretched them remove most if not removing make-up so who is "imbranatina" as the undersigned do eyes first and then the base xD
Ok, is everything and the papyrus is over, I took many notes this week: D

Baciniii


0 comments:

Post a Comment