Sunday, February 20, 2011

High Cervix Soft And Negetive Test

Makeup & Set Mist By Elf ^ _ ^

Hello girls:) Today
small review on makeup & mist elf set! Here it
As you know you can buy on the site www.eyeslipsface.it at a cost of € 4 because is part of the study, I received the gift with a promotion otherwise the 'I bought because as I said in the post FaiDaMe Fix Plus, the fixer I do it very cheap. This I must say, compared with detergent always elf, is tiny. In fact only contains 60ml of product, but it is more cost effective than other fixers. I like it because it smells good enough and the color is really nice after you apply this spray, but not hard when the fix plus I do.



To give you a test of the effectiveness of the blue I used this palette of 100 elf
And this is the effect that makes

I would say that at first glance, the color obtained by the two fixatives is the same, but the difference I noticed was that, exactly, does not last long as the elf and especially when the spray on the brush dip it in and go ' eye shadow, it seems that it becomes transparent, so I have to apply eye shadow as a normal coverage!

If you like let me know how you find you with this product, a kiss and a nice Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment