Thursday, February 3, 2011

Swf To Jar Converter Software

waves & windmills

" I felt my life with Both My Hands "
Emily Dickinson


Sometimes what we need is an escape ....
Take a train and go away, even for a weekend.

I was in desperate need of a break.
Just a couple of days by myself ... Did it Happen That Often!
That's why I Took a train last weekend.

I went to St. Peter by Vernotico Giulia Rizzo who taught me to make a boa scarf and a hat.

I Went To St. Peter Vernotico WHERE Giulia Rizzo lives. She Taught Me and three other students how to make a hat and a scarf fluttering

My daughter Irene

My daughter Irene

order to winding and turning read .... that's better than sinking your hands between the flakes of wool?

Soft waves and swirling windmills ... what a great opportunity Felting is hand made!

0 comments:

Post a Comment