Tuesday, February 22, 2011

How To Make A Techdecklive

Humor Milan Part II

NOTICE: highly detailed account of my trip to Milan on Monday, plus some digression about news Madina! It 's a long post and there are no pictures, I went to talk and impress upon the memory of this day! You are allowed to stop reading here if you like, a kiss and the next post ^ _ ^



Last September I went to Milan for the submission of a new video game The Sims, I called again Monday morning and, knowing me very well, I left Turin with the best intentions, no tricks and no shopping!
at 10.40 we were at the Milan central railway station, an incredibly cold and we had a nice walk to warm up, via Vitruvius, Buenos Aires direction Venice port (with short breaks here and there 's no OVS Essence , H & M - where I found a lovely bag - , Etam Lingerie ...). all over Venice where I saw the planetarium after so many years (who wants to come back, I was enchanted at the time the famous *_*), Armani Cafe (from outside the eh, are not places within my reach, even remotely, but I cast an eye, is one of the local people ask me most often at work!), then everything Corso Vittorio Emanuele II shops and trendy (and I could not get into this famous Sephora I hear so often cite: DE ' been around a very fast but I have not seen anything I would not find in Turin, but the legendary Boy Toy Valentine's, I had seen in a preview of post Margue! apparently he did not done so successfully because they were all there LOL Or have missed the advertisement that accompanied him or disappoint the expectations LOL Okay we go over which is better!). I took a stroll
also Stradivarius and Oysho , so many nice things, but just an affordable price for my taste, 20 € for a pair of bedroom slippers, as I spend here is not delicious: D
square Passed the Duomo, I traveled quite a bit of unintentional via Torino planning to be in Via Dante (there's a Mac in this way? However I have not noticed), but when I saw "Kiko next Opening "I knew something was wrong, I read the blog of Veronica, which was due a new opening in Turin Street memo: D
Included are in the wrong way are sketched in the side streets until you come Affairs square and finally via Meravigli = Madina : D
I decided not to go more for the love of her boyfriend who often must put up with my "as-jump" to shopping for makeup, then remembered that I wanted to go alone to buy not so much as to change a product that I purchased two weeks before with online discounts. Paula
/ Pula (do not know how to spell ^^'') just joined us mistaken for a pair of Genoa, which had been there ... or remembered us from September or perhaps I was mistaken for Des and Simon (the first Genoese that come to mind) anyway thank you very much, because they are two beautiful girls and I am more than honored!
Antonella was cute and all funds and Swatch Absolutely Ageless Foundation for me to choose the color for me! The site contains only three tones while in the new store had already arrived and I saw them in "preview": D
seeing me in person no one would tell me that is a pallidina, but the only color that fits me well is always the clearest of all, so, after trying it on your face and in daylight, I took home the 831 (the codes are changed, what site corresponds to 28804 hours is 832 and is somewhat 'darker dell'831 because it has a distinctly yellow undertone, also tried it on her face there was far too yellow for me). Now it is well sealed in a drawer, I'll just open when I finish the Vichy:)
And you know who was there at that time? Mary Purple Hibiscus, which was taking a thousand pictures all the great news coming soon * _ * Only I intimidated me like a fool in these situations and I have presented, er ^ ^''
The new mono eye shadows are fabulous, many colors reported in different finish on the wafer as the name! And I also saw the new Instant Glow with a sponge applicator roll on, comfortable, I wanted to so much and I took a couple xD And then there were the pencils, which I love, I took a Nude, Creative Commons, a lip pencil in the same fuchsia lipstick Kiko Red Emotion 108, a pencil brown / burgundy True Volume mascara in purple / red * _ * I was physically
Madina only twice, but both have been incredible! The girls are kind, helpful and nice, like being among friends, they make you feel right at home, did not want to go * _ * Coming
photos and swatches of the purchase, I promise:)
At that point they were already past two, one Spizzico the fly and travel to the presentation of The Sims Medieval (amazing game, I could direct evidence for more than an hour, if there are any sims addicted to listening publish photos and first impressions in a few days on my site!), while I would go to have to brush up before Rinascente and what I see? The corner MAC has a front door right there, but are not entered. I am not around to tell the absurdity of Rinascente I did the last time to find it LOL
At 19:15 back on the train, sitting behind me were a boy and a lady whispering event L'Oreal , cosmetics (at one point I heard the magic word: Kiko) and various brands ihihih
Back in Turin I found the strike public transport, an hour of waiting for a bus and another hour to finally get home ...
I did a lot 'of all kilometer walk, I like to walk! At the end of the day I was really tired but super happy! ^ _ ^

A glass of water to support those who come here: D

Reservoirs to all survivors,

0 comments:

Post a Comment