Sunday, January 30, 2011

Natucci Leather Sofas Used

Brunette Eyes TAG: IACBE I look from 23/01 to 30/01

Hi all:)

It 'been a week longish, dense, even though I've added new post I made " tasks "and tried little things ^ ^ New

This week I wanted to take away any sense of guilt and use my palette Zoeva 96 colors, but I pulled up the root problem: I have donated to my mother who asked me for some time if I could find on the internet some economic recess and "colored" with 96 colors, I settled for quite a while ^ ^''(I also pushed her into the dangerous world of YouTube and the make-up xD, when I do some compulsive buying also affects you and we divide the guilt xD) .


Here are the homework of the week!
I joined the program "I'm addicted beauty conscientious" in part, because I had some new products to be tested more often and I used the "gifts Birthday ":)

Makeup: fund Clear Essence & Matt - 3D powder Kiko - Kiko corrector 3D - full coverage concealer Kiko - Elf Studio eyebrow kit - blush 01 First Class Tan Kiko - Mars Lipstick NYX - eye base BeYu - Palette Pop Beauty "Green Eyes" - quad Sephora "Safari" (green area) - spoon Essence "Chic-ify" (dark gray) - pencil / eyeliner Elf burgundy / purple - black pencil Vibrant Kiko - Kiko mascara "Luxurious Lashes"
Accessories: anyone wearing D my red sweatshirt from home, I wanted to play with the colors: D

Makeup: Beauty fund Elemental - Elemental Beauty Dewy powder - concealer Elemental Beauty "Bright Eyes" - Madina eyebrow pencil - Urban Decay Primer Potion - NYX Jumbo in Milk - palette Little Black Dress Pop Beauty - two coats of mascara Kiko "Luxurious Lashes "- lip balm (it was a birthday dinner: D)
accessories: earrings in the shape of pink, the color is quite true, is a clear light pink, maroon turtleneck - black dress shirt

Makeup: Vichy Dermablend makeup - powder 3D Kiko - Ground / blush Essence - Extra gloss Volume 03 Kiko - Kiko eyeshadows: 130 to 117 - 125 - 139 - pencil nude Madina - Yves Rocher
brown mascara accessories: earrings jewelry gray / silver earrings are my master key that I use when not I find a combination that I like it ^ ^

Makeup: palette Naked - Whiskey pencil - pencil Zero - Urban Decay Primer Potion (but I will I say to do xD) - Provisions of Elemental Beauty mineral Barley - Elf spell Studio - Bright Eyes EB mineral concealer - black mascara "Luxurious Lashes" Kiko - blush 01 First Class Tan Kiko - gloss Essence Sun Club "Snow Glow"
Accessories: earrings
Matted see picture above ^ ^, beige sweater, pearl gray turtleneck
Makeup: Kiko LLSE 05 (pinkish brown) - Kiko LLSE 17 (blue) - Palette Cargo Lumieres du Monde (blue in the crease - white lighting - brown for the blue blur and soften - blush palette) - Vibrant black pencil Kiko - black mascara "Luxurious Lashes (the rest I do not have written U_U)
Accessories: blue and gold earrings (which adoroooo), blue sweater
Makeup: Essence mousse in the bottom 04 (Matt Ivory) - 3D powder Kiko - brown eyebrow pencil Essence 02 - I used a new palette of Sephora "Brunettes 08 Eyes" (it is lilac and purple, but the lilac is changing and has been photographed in the light pink) - Kiko as Vibrant eyeliner pencil - AquaEyes Mufe 19 of the internal rhyme (after 2 / 3 starts to look past the color and then stays there) - Sun blush trio Bronzing Kiko - gloss Essence Sun Club "Snow Glow"
Accessories: earrings purple - purple sweater and gray
Makeup: UDPP - Essence metallic blue eye shadow - pearl white - black - brown (I can not find the names, but are among the most reviewed) - blush pink - pink lipstick - turquoise pencil essence of the same color eyeshadow to define the upper lash line - black pencil Vibrant Kiko - black mascara "Luxurious Lashes" (it was only yesterday but I do not quite remember what I used, after Tuesday I stopped taking notes xD). This does not look convinced me at all, I still have not figured out where, but something is missing. NOTE: essence mono eye shadows have not stood in spite of the primer potion ç_ç
accessories: earrings on Thursday, sweater blue ^ ^

Makeup: Full Coverage offset Kiko - Matt of EB powder - pencil eyebrows Madina - PrisMetallic Rose Gold - PrismaStar Angeica - Kiko as a vibrant black pencil eyeliner - pencil emerald Kiko (Double Glam) - black mascara "Luxurious Lashes - PrismBlush Aphrodisiac (it's a pretty intense fuchsia, but I use a light with two fibers) - Essence Lipstick 44 Almost Famous

If you have to add I am pleased to note, the comparison is always good ^ ^

Reservoirs at all,

0 comments:

Post a Comment