Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Model Of The Pinta Labeled Parts

Tag: "I'ma conscientious beauty addicted" stages 1-2-3-4

Buondì girls.
It 'been a long, arduous, difficult, but needed. The inventory is done. Useless prepare themselves to make excuses or justifications behind meaningless, so finally I put the total even brushes and glazes, with attached accessories (files, nail files, nail art stickers), of whom I made a rough estimate because they are really many, and to avoid mistakes I've rounded up.

My total for the period from October 2009 to end 2010 is about 1500 € , and I could not calculate the products purchased, finished and discarded because I do not remember them all.
Also consider that this total does not include products or face / body (disposed of buying the wrong situation is back to normal) or gifts made cosmetics my mom (she is not at all make-up and now she has a fine collection, of course they're all gifts, but pulled out of my salary).

So the budget is an indicative cost of around € 125 per month in makeup just for me!
I knew I had spent a little too much, but I do not really believe so much! And I thought I prepared the final report, reasoning "month" is almost painless, but the budget of the entire year is a good shot.

It is impressive especially considering the thousands of things that I did or where I gave up to buy tricks, and many times that I have complained in the family and with her boyfriend who was a economically difficult times-__-

I also need shoes, I have to change the glasses that have lenses rigatissime, I have a cell phone from my two years (those picked up the family and boyfriend who do not use anymore) ... but I always thought these things too expensive for my budget!

As I wrote to Jeanne and Marguerite, we remain in a strictly cosmetic? I always wanted to buy the fund MUFE, but it costs about € 40 and I've always considered too expensive and not within my reach.
Well, in 2010 I spent € 66 in the foundation of low / medium-end, without ever being able to find the perfect color for me because, they are cheap, but they also have a few shades and rarely neutral undertones, or make me become yellowish or orange carrot simpson.
Result? 90% by buying now MUFE I guessed the pitch, I would not be crazy to buy a thousand more and I also saved about thirty euro.

My inventory also tells me that I have a serious problem with everything about the eye makeup, I estimated about € 765 between primer, cream eye shadows, eyeliner, scoops, quad, single eye shadows, mineral, pencil, pencils, mascara, eyebrows. At that point in the calculation, I admit that there was little heart sank. I do not have many duplicates, but I have too much of everything.

Hence the reaction , it takes a much longer period of stop and my mission for 2011 will arrive later this year with as many € 1500 in cash, which obviously should not be spent on cosmetics in the following year, otherwise we are back to square one : D

also admits a file with my little list of cosmetic products on the whims and 2011 (for now) are some must-have MAC brushes, the palette of other mineral makeup (by the way will come out in at least two new future!) and a couple of products MUFE, but honestly I do not know when or if neither will take them, maybe in the summer since I have a discount of 10% arrivatomi Sephora the other day along with the Black Card: D

Now you are well in 99 to know my secret, I recommend water in your mouth: D

A big kiss,

0 comments:

Post a Comment