Sunday, January 23, 2011

Electric Box Iphone Walkthrough Level 19

Saldiiiiii

Good Sunday!
are particularly lazy today ... luckily I'm home, so rest, I put aside even the tricks;) maybe in a while I do a nice mask!
But I wanted to let you see other things dealing with the balances at H & M, Zara and OVS. Can I make a few comments before?


  1. H & M: the models are nice, but never a holy time you can find anything that I like and size 46, eccheccavolo! All of you are well, I can not find nothing ... For two years I try, in all seasons, with and without sales, but nothing! Rare 44, 42 is quite easily the most popular size is 38/40 (of course I am referring to the sizes converted to Italian). Do I think that in Turin, most of the girls are skinny and a little plump? To think so no, but evidently for the lords of H & M is so ...
  2. Zara: I thought only the clothes on sale were those who did not want no ugly? T-shirts so thin that if I were you I would have blown his nose torn off and some models unlikely.
  3. In general, as usual, I have to buy things in the winter of summer last season and in summer the reverse. Check in January and promptly disappear sweaters and coats to make room for new spring collection with a stratospheric price tag and the odious "goods are not in balance," that nice, there was something else to buy on sale! But apart from that, if I wanted a warm and thick mesh in February can not I? Just to see the shirts read me is cold: D Anyway
    at discounted prices are pounds and pounds of unsold clothes of the previous summer at best, at worst date back to winter / summer of the year before (I saw Zara a T-shirt at least 4 years ago, I'm sure because I have it). All piled in a shed, thrown here and there, the victim of buyers Assatanate and hungry. When it comes to discounts we women lose our head, go into the shops and it seems that before me has become a horde of a hundred Attila. I lose my patience, I do not like to dig into the piles of clothes or attend pitiful scenes of two women who vie for the same shirt on and argue about who shot first. The funny thing is that then grow back in the summer that I wanted to take the sweaters on sale in the winter, crazy: D Unfortunately for the retailers have a good memory about these things!
    The only store that I have never cheated on ... how was Etam regret it, instead they put Tally Weil with his loud music and disco lights, I get headaches just passing by, I feel out from the crowd because all the people I talk to love it ç__ç
Without due consideration I have won two shirts and two T-shirts ... End of proof;)

H & M: 5 €
It 's a blouse in 100% cotton. Made in India.
With puffed short sleeves and closed by a button. The neckline is V-shaped, not overly deep. The front is decorated with a series of bottincini, is curled under the breast and then goes down smooth. The trouble with these models is that exacerbate already wide hips, but who lives there knows how to counterbalance)
I do not like much, but for And € 5 for being the only head found acceptable size 46 H & M, I've taken the same, somehow reuse.

OVS: 7 €
shirt cut super classic OVS Lady Business.
65% Polyester 35% Cotton Made in India.
long sleeve, striped blue and blue, the cuff has a dark blue border all'attaccatura with his sleeve. It 's a very classic shirt, but I was missing was a leader and that may come in handy on several occasions, for 7 € extra spending is affordable!

ZARA: 6.99 each
Made in Portugal. A mix of cotton and spandex.
Zara girl was in the department, to be a size L is a little child, in the sense that it is their members.
fiocchettino I love the center has a diamond in the middle of plastic.
Made in Morocco. Mix of polyester, cotton and spandex.
shirt with short sleeves, the neckline is too generous ... I have worn as it has been thought of and I can not just leave it that way, a tank top white below is indispensable, but is too cute, I love the knotted bow at the front and striped blue / white, enlarge the figure is true, but who cares. Pants, flip flops, t-shirts ... Ahhh summer wishing *___*

As budget I have to admit that I found something with discounts and vouchers, but that effort ...

Baciniiii,

0 comments:

Post a Comment