Sunday, January 16, 2011

A 100x100 Multiplication Sheet

TAG: Phases 5-6 "I'm addicted to beauty conscientious" Look +

Buonaseraaaa:) I feel particularly euphoric
(although the care for the little influence I have not weakened ...) because this afternoon I pulled out the mirror, brushes and the countless products that I used for a while and I made up just as I suggested the instinct ... I should go out for dinner, but the body just says no: (

Here are the "four things" that I pulled out from the cabinet and drawers in an hour of game ... LOL


products used ^ ^
detail eye open
detail eye closed
Half-face ^ ^

- let's start with the basics: the bottom Clear & Matt Essence of the Essence Mosaic Powder all over your face for a luminous effect and correction of Natural Kiko on dark circles and imperfections. The fund I became orange to force things because I used this powder that is caught. The spelling instead is over, another great product to the end and used a lighter conscience (I have a problem with compulsive shopping Offset sigh)

- then discovered two beautiful, nice and good and two products that I had not used more for no real reason: the NYX Pencil in "Yogurt" used across the eyelid and then blend the edges with the brush used to offset (rosy bronze) and a pearly primer on the rest of the BeYu eyelid and also under the lower lashes

- I used this as an eye shadow palette 26 colors of Fraulein I reviewed this summer ( review). Pencil on NYX, with a cat's tongue brush, I applied eyeshadow the same color, only in the outer v I used a darker copper across the crease and a purple eggplant, all three with a finish between the metallic and shimmer .

- with a pencil Smart 100 by Kiko (Which is a nice gray and says quietly) I traced the outline as a basis for the eyeliner, even under the lower lashes. The internal rhyme I always used a pencil Smart Kiko gold, but I did not like and then I went over my beloved black pencil Kiko, the Vibrant

- over my trail I passed the pencil ' eyeliner Essence in pen does not write very well that, after months and helped him to seem more determined, then two coats of mascara Luxurious Lashes (my other love Kiko) on all eyelashes, both upper and lower

- and now my produced the most hated and bought at the beginning of my journey from addicted last year, I speak of The All Natural Mineral Primer Face , for me the worst cosmetic disappointment of all time, because it does absolutely nothing that can be defined as primer. Given its composition and fat I use wax to fix my eyebrows without altering the color. Then with an angled brush I filled the holes with brown eye shadow kit Elf Studio eyebrows, that's not good for my color but I try to use that anyway.

- for combing eyelashes and eyebrows (because I do not want to spend money on a special comb: D) I used 'mascara applicator Magic Essence Design (after having washed and dried)

- and here is a more NO produced almost unanimously, the notorious mechanical pencil "Almost Famous" Essence of . I've tried to use it for mo 'of Cupidon by Guerlain, but the effect on me was very bad, even today I feel just the same result over a cupid. But look a little bit with these sbrillucciccosi I find very nice used right under the eyebrow arch (vaguely similar to Benefit High Brow). I also used to illminare the inside corner, but I do not like. Eye only using a little lead time because it is hard and tends to break (happened twice already ...)

- always for the "alternative uses" the blush "Spicy" of Deborah used as a land / bronzer (on me I see it too dark when used as blush), the blush "How cute is thath?" Essence that I used the most illuminating cheekbones and clear as the eye over (back it's clear, almost non-existent). As I dusted blush instead Shy Elf baseline.

- for the lips instead I used a pencil outline of Kiko series smart pink barbie (which is unfortunately very hard) and above the line Elf Mineral lipstick in "Petal pouty" (another great discovery because it did not use it more so, and instead re-stunned me: he has a soft texture, lies a wonder, color delicious and good durability)

ps. I was at home, but 7 hours after the makeup was still intact qundo I make-up just now, yeah! These are rewards you!

A big kiss to all, I'm going back to gloat: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment