Monday, January 10, 2011

Cydia Sources For Hacked Pokemonroms

inventory Residues post them ... Trash?

Good afternoon ^ _ ^
Despite all the influence I could not give me respite to complete my project "inventory" (the total scare me ... and I figured brushes and glazes).
Some products had already been trashed in a previous screening a few months ago, today had to do a second lap!
There are a couple of products that are somewhat in doubt, take advantage of you for some advice: D


  1. Maybelline Dream Satin Fluid : bought in December 2009, worn very few times , then closed and never used, to 12 months from the deadline and actually expired (re-smell and texture). He had a thin consistency, spread well and had only a single payment for the entire face, but it's awfully fat! On a tendency to oily skin (like happens on my forehead) is a terrible effect anointed a few hours and there is no opaque powder to hold. In addition, the color range is very low, mine is the 010 Ivory, as clear to me that I have a neutral undertone (hey I deduce to be neutral, because I are terribly hurt and products with strong yellow undertones and net rose ) the result is peach / orange, completely unnatural! bye bye
  2. Essence & Matt 2001 Porcelain clear: after the failure with the bottom Maybelline I bought this around May of Essence, used twice. Even this proved disappointing because if you just spread seems perfect after a few minutes as if reacting with skin and the result is "orange face and off. On the box write "oil-free", but not enough, however, my forehead gets shiny and oily. This has not yet expired ... ideas on how to use it and disguise the effect of orange?
  3. Mascara Magic Essence Design : one of the worst mascara I've ever used, glue the lashes between them, it is lumpy, too thick, I tried to use it as much as possible, this was purchased in May and it is time to say hello (I keep the brush, however, a good clean and maybe useful for combing the eyelashes: D) Deborah
  4. Eye Pencil 24 hours required extreme: it is the number 251. I laugh every time I think she goes back to my small makeup kit before the outbreak of this enormous passion for cosmetics. And I laugh because I put (as I do today with any other eye pencil) Close and open your eyes and she was gone, oh yeah, completely gone! I know that having the eyes tend to water is very normal that the pencils would not last, but this was truly wondrous! I was also 3, 4 coats of pencil and was left just a hint one of my biggest disappointments cosmetic, because in 2007 by Douglas pays more than € 10.
  5. Essence Gel eyelashes / eyebrows : the color is slightly brown because I used a couple of times after the brown pencil on eyebrows. But something has changed in consistency, it seems semi cooked egg man, in effect says that the deadline is fixed at 6 months after opening, and always goes back to my purchases of May (Essence of that trip was not so good: D)
  6. Elf Studio Volumizing & Lengthening Waterproof Mascara : just bought it I liked it a lot! It 's a nice dark brown, perfect with the natural makeup, the brush volumizes not all that great, but good separates and combs the lashes (and in fact I clean and I want that too!). But I do not like the way you make-up remover, it literally crumbles and remove all the micro become a brown dots. Finally finished!
  7. Essence black eyeliner: it is the waterproof version, I used two half-times, half because it makes me terribly burning eyes, burning sensation does not go even after tearing off a bit and even uncontrollable. One of the two times I ended the line of eyeliner on one eye, the product is finished inside the eye as a cause of tears and crying black. Apart from the fear and burning it took minutes to restore the entire situation. Eyeliner with this dilemma, I know many of you use it without any problem, it is also relatively new (in September or so), but I do not give a very hygienic product you use it near your eyes ... what am I doing?
  8. Kiko Supergloss : it is the clear version, this lily is reduced because I removed the cap domestic product saves and I poured into mini jar to mix with mineral pigments. I had heard of these fine Supergloss Kiko, I have not tried others, but this is super appicciccoso and uncomfortable. For me it is rejected.
And since even pass my fourth day off sick at home (allegria. ..) I am preparing a post on my purchase of clothing / accessories on sale, few, but I'm fierce!

you tomorrow:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment