Saturday, January 22, 2011

How To Write Bachelorette Thank You Notes

TAG Part 2: "I'm a conscientious beauty addicted" stages 5-6 gloat a little bit more ^ ^

Happy Saturday girls!
With exactly two weeks today since I started the program and are almost three weeks that I do not buy cosmetics, is a really nice record for me because I'm literally sprints, while in December the period of sleep was never ending and with the excuse "for her birthday is" something has been bought well in advance of the exact date.
My first personal goal has been achieved with great success! Today I give myself a reconnaissance ride on Monday and start again for another two weeks:)

This week I dusted off a few more products that I used for some time, someone with satisfaction, others with great disappointment ...

Monday: Bronze & Teal
Make-up
Fund "Barley" Elemental Beauty - Powder "Matt" Elemental Beauty - Blush "Spicy" by Deborah - Base eye "BeYu - Eyebrow Pencil 03 of Madina - LLSE Kiko 05" Brown Rose "- Emerald Green from the palette "Lumieres du Monde" by Cargo - Black Pencil Vibrant Kiko - Luxurious Lashes Mascara Kiko
Matches
Green Sweater "Pull & Bear" - earrings beaded jewelry with emerald green

Tuesday : pixi "Santa Barbara"
Makeup:
Fund "Barley" Elemental Beauty - Powder "Matt" Elemental Beauty - Blush cooked "46 Pink Fishing" by Deborah - Too Faced Shadow Insurance - Pixi palette "Santa Barbara" - Madina 03 Eyebrow Pencil - Brown Mascara by Yves Rocher - Pencil Brown Madina - 398 lipstick creamy Kiko - Gloss "Sorority Girl" Elf Mineral
Matches:
green sweater "Pull & Bear" - earrings jewelry silver style a little ethnic

Wednesday: gray and purple
Makeup:
Fund "Barley" di Elemental Beauty - Cipria "Matt" di Elemental Beauty - Too Faced Shadow Insurance - Blush cotto "46 Rosa Pesca" di Deborah - Matita sopracciglia 03 Madina - Quad "Drama" di Elf - Long Lasting Eye Pencil viola di Essence - Matita nude di Madina - Mascara Luxurious Lashes Kiko - Gloss Essence Sun Club 08 "Sun Glow"
Abbinamenti:
orecchini foto di OVS - maglione viola e grigio melange di Piazza Italia - jeans a costine grigio fumo "Cache Cache"

Giovedì: Lime - Salvia - Viola
Make-up:
Fondo "Candy Dog "Lily Lolo - Cyprus" Matt "Elemental Beauty" - Blush "Almost Famous" by Essence - 03 of Madina eyebrow pencil - Duo Catrice "In the files" - undereye concealer and highlighter - Elf Brightening "Stardust" by Lily Lolo - Double Touch 03 Kiko - Kiko Double Glam 02 (purple side)
Matches:
purple earrings (photo Wednesday) - purple sweater

Budget of the week
  • I discovered with great pleasure the two blush Deborah lying in the bottom drawer and now I can not stop using them!
  • The Quad elf, after months of the last use was a huge disappointment! Was it the fact that in the meantime I've tried other brands, but that's okay just to keep in stock for emergency (remember my post I'm a recession chic?). Colors super flour, medium gray is gone ten seconds after application and I had to put it back three times. The end result was rather poor.
  • The green "teal" I like a lot, but not over the entire eyelid. Applied as eyeliner instead (see Monday) stands out so much eye color \u0026lt;3
  • The Double Glam Kiko always give me great satisfaction
  • The duo Catrice is really nice, excellent writing effect and duration (too bad I've had the bad idea to consider using the elf as a base eyeshadow in the crease I broke up all the green ...)
Today I really want to give me a "gift", I would pass by Kiko and see if we are still in the blush off (it was found that all my numbers are pink and peach blush and I'd like one on the bronze / brown) and Sephora for a closer look at the palette of Sleek (if there still are), who knows if he wins the conscience or my addiction?

A big kiss,


0 comments:

Post a Comment