Thursday, November 26, 2009

Toddler Swollen Stomach

The "comrades who make mistakes" seen by Alessio Guzzano

(which surprised me a lot. "Guzzi" or the "spectator who has done it" as someone called it, was and remains my favorite film critic. I'm not going to see a movie , one can say, if there is to his thumb, and vice versa all the movies I see where is the thumbs up - Although here and there a gap occurs, it is normal - at most, I can take risks with the thumb closed. Yet his review of "The first line" for City it falls apart on all sides. Virtually no mention of the film. Anyway a shot at the rim and a shot in the barrel, Italian, for a change - unfit them? Seconded staff! Yes subsidies and / or not? Air heavy with well-described? Yes, but with the "always defect"? Boh! And you can see, ultimately, that he should bring water to some Great Helmsman. I'm really disappointed; Where is the biting and ironic "I'll fuck and shooting forward" stroncatore raft of myths and caryatids and arranged but safe navigation of the viewer - often and gradually more more - castaway?)
Sorry for the long break but only in this way, between an "open" and "close" could be severely critical of the we have, by also dedicated a poem, and then used to explain
So the companion wrong Sergio Segio defines the movie "on a leash to the families of victims" (source A. Guzzano in his review), then, so sorry, I know 'a man in the street, I want heads'! Not that he's wrong. There are others! And 'it or not?
assaje Thanks for the explanations and Statev bbuono.

0 comments:

Post a Comment